Hydrolyze – Specialized Wrinkle Cream
Hydrolyze is a wrinkle and aging cream developed specifically for the eyes. It is formulated to combat dark circles under the eyes and crow’s feet on the outside of the eyes. It contains two key ingredients that make this product unique among wrinkle creams. It has carved out a niche for itself in the market and it is delivering what it promises, that is: getting rid of under eye circles for good and improving the lines and wrinkles around the eyes. It is a product that does not get as much hype as many other products, but that does not make it any less of a great product.
The two ingredients in Hydrolyze are haloxyl and Matrixyl 3000. Haloxyl is specifically designed to treat dark under eye circles. Under eye circles are caused by tiny capillaries that leak a bit of blood into the area resulting in bruise type coloration under the eyes. Haloxyl breaks down the blood under the eyes so that it can be flushed out. It also strengthens the capillaries to prevent further leakage. This stops the processes that cause under eye circles in the first place and the results can be permanent. Permanent results make this product worth it with only this ingredient, but there is more.
Matrixyl 3000 is a trademarked substance that is full of peptides. Peptides are proteins that have been proven to increase the development of collagen which is important in healing of the skin. They also contribute to elasticity and strength in the skin. Matrixyl 3000 does all of this just for the eyes. It is a powerful ingredient added to haloxyl to treat the winkles of the eyes. Development of collagen is also a more permanent action. Unlike most wrinkle creams that only produce results while the product is being used, Hydrolyze produces effects that can last.
Though Hydrolyze is dwarfed by other more potent wrinkle formulas, it is unmatched as an eye cream. It is the best eye cream available. If it was used as a full face cream, its ratings would fall dramatically. But it is only for the eyes and as such it is the only one that can do all the things it claims it can. In combination with a different cream that can treat the rest of the face, it can be a part of an excellent regimen of skin care.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.