Hydrolyze: Does Hydrolyze Work?
Hydrolyze is a cream that is sold as an under eye application that is intended to eliminate dark circles, reduce the appearance of fine lines and decrease the swelling around the eyes. Hydrolyze is available from the official Hydrolyze website (TryHydrolyze.com) where they provide several customer testimonials and a good FAQ section. Additionally, the results of customer trials are provided, showing that over an 8 week period, Hydrolyze is said to have improved the dark circles in many of its users. Also they offer a “risk free 30 day trial program” to potential customers. Joining the program is as simple as it gets…. Upon checkout of the order form once you click the “Order Button” you will automatically be enrolled as a member of the “Beauty Auto Ship Club” where you conveniently be shipped a 60-day supply of the product every 2 months. Club members are also billed at a rate of $69.95 every 30 days, plus shipping and processing fees for each new shipment.
Hydrolyze – Product Description
The information regarding the Hydrolyze formula is very limited but it is known that the formula contains two well-known substances, Matrixyl 3000 and Haloxyl. These substances have a proven track record of treating under eye skin, and, in the case of Matrixyl 3000, improving the effectiveness of other under eye cream ingredients. The peptide Haloxyl increases the amount of collagen and elastin, two components that are essential in healthy, youthful looking skin. The formula also contains a number of French-imported botanical and herbal extracts plus some moisturizing ingredients. As the product information explains, the Hydrolyze formula helps strengthen weakened and leaking blood capillaries under the skin surface which are responsible for the blue/black color of under eye skin.
Unfortunately, the full ingredient list information is not disclosed for the Hydrolyze formula on the website. Rest assured though, the manufacturer assures that the cream is safe for all skin types and should not cause adverse reactions.
- Hydrolyze contains Matrixyl 3000
- The product has been tested on consumers
- Has been advertised in the National Enquirer and other magazines
- There is a 30-day money back guarantee
- Customer testimonials are shown
- Joining the auto-ship program is very easy to do
Hydrolyze – Drawbacks
- The product is relatively expensive
- Complete product Ingredients are not listed
- The formula only treats the under eye area
Hydrolyze – The Bottom-line
Despite its relative expense, Hydrolyze appears to be a good product as it includes some of the more effective skin care substances. While it is appears that the formula has been successfully tested on consumers, it would also be beneficial to see a presentation of an array of ‘before and after’ photo evidence and be provided with the complete ingredient list of everything contained in the product.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.