I-Waken Eye Serum Review 2018: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is I-Waken Eye Serum?
I-Waken Eye Serum is an eye treatment formula designed to help heal skin imperfections appearing around the eye area. It is infused with moisture-enhancing ingredients and antioxidants, both of which support faster skin rejuvenation so that the youthful vibrance of tired-looking skin around the eyes may be revived at the soonest possible time.
I-Waken Eye Serum – Does it Really Work?
I-Waken Eye Serum is a formula made specially for topical use on delicate skin around the eye area. It delivers a significant moisture boost that fills up empty spaces on as well as deep within your skin to give your skin a fuller and firmer appearance as it simultaneously decreases the depth of wrinkles. Reviews indicate that this serum delivers instant as well as buildable, longer-term benefits.
What Are The Ingredients In I-Waken Eye Serum
I-Waken Eye Serum has the following ingredients:
- Squalane: It deeply rehydrates your skin and supports round-the-clock moisture-enhancing functions to keep your skin from drying out. It promotes a smoother finish for your skin surface while also causing your skin to appear firmer as it fills up empty spaces in the skin matrix.
- Jojoba Esters: It enhances your skin’s firmness and elasticity. Cracks that create fine lines and wrinkles are also filled to make your skin show a smoother appearance when viewed from the surface.
- Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Leaf Extract: It has natural protective properties that shield your skin from damage caused by free radicals originating from internal as well as environmental sources. It works with your skin’s natural mechanisms for refortifying your skin’s barrier protection function.
- Spirulina Maxima Extract: It may speed up the rate and improve the volume of collagen produced naturally by your skin. With more collagen available, repairs and turnovers can happen faster and more frequently.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil: It has natural anti-inflammatory properties that promote a smoother, more radiant complexion rid of irritation and redness. It adds more hydration to help relieve your skin from dryness and dehydration.
How to apply I-Waken Eye Serum
To use this product, apply a thin layer over freshly cleansed skin. Use morning and night for best results.
Benefits of I-Waken Eye Serum
- This product may be conveniently purchased online.
- Reviews claim that this serum may be used to prime the eye area for makeup.
- The contents are packaged in an opaque tube that helps keep its active components from becoming reactive with sunlight and heat.
- Tube packaging allows for hygienic dispensing which prevents product contamination.
- This serum has been formulated for safe use around the delicate eye area.
Disadvantages of I-Waken Eye Serum
- This product contains alcohol which can dry out skin.
- Reviews are severely divided between satisfied and dissatisfied users.
- It appears that the primary ingredients may likely deliver instant but short-lived improvements.
- The tube packaging does not protect the contents from constant exposure to the air which may degrade the contents.
- The formula is infused with several ingredients that may sensitize skin.
Does I-Waken Eye Serum Have Any Side-Effects?
I-Waken Eye Serum Side effects are:
- Drying alcohols may cause skin to become flaky, dehydrated and permanently damaged
- Even naturally derived ingredients may cause skin irritations and allergic reactions
Is it worth buying I-Waken Eye Serum?
Reviews indicate that I-Waken Eye Serum should be good enough to be used for all types of adult skin. However, potentially irritating ingredients may not make it suitable for use on more sensitive skin types.
Frequently Asked Questions About I-Waken Eye Serum:
What is the Price of I-Waken Eye Serum?
I-Waken Eye Serum sells for $48 per 14 ml tube.
Does the I-Waken Eye Serum come with money back guarantee?
There are no clear indications of risk-free coverage or money back guarantee that comes with every purchase of this serum. Although, some retailers may provide money back guarantees.
Is I-Waken Eye Serum approved by the FDA?
It does not have to be FDA approved to be in the market because it is categorized as a cosmetic and cosmetic products are not required to submit to FDA testing and approval.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."