iBlossom Face Serum Reviews: Is This Product Really Worth Buying?
iBlossom Face Serum Description
iBlossom Face Serum, US $99.99, is an anti-aging serum that can is only accessible online via a free trial offer made available via various affiliate marketing websites. More specifically, this product claims to be able to deliver the following beauty benefits for your aging skin:
- Deliver so-called “clinically proven ingredients” that are well-known to have anti-aging impacts on mature, wrinkled skin
- Restore your skin’s suppleness, density and volume, making it appear younger and fuller with continued product use
- Strengthen your skin’s surface layer to restore its resilience and make it better capable of warding off infections and fighting damage that can, in turn, cause wrinkles, age spots and other signs of skin aging to manifest
- Protect your skin from the cell damaging effects of free radicals
- Deep hydrate your skin to restore its dewiness, soothe it from signs of inflammation, and relieve it from chronic dryness by making moisture available for longer periods of time
There is no available information, including track record, about the makers of iBlossom Face Serum.
iBlossom Face Serum Ingredients
- Ribes Nigrum Seed Extract: Facilitates wound healing as it simultaneously provides your skin with highly potent antioxidant protection to shield it from free radical damage
- Retinol: A derivative of Vitamin A, this ingredient helps facilitate faster skin surface exfoliation which, in turn, stimulates the faster regeneration of a new skin layer to replace it
- Ceramide-3: Helps in refortifying your skin’s surface layer to improve its strength and make it more resilient to damages and infections
iBlossom Face Serum must only be used as part of your evening skin care routine due to its retinol content.
iBlossom Face Serum Advantages
- This product is available for a 14-day trial, which commences on the same day that you placed your order, allowing you to try this product risk free for a limited period of time.
- iBlossom Face Serum reviews endorsing this product are mostly, if not all, posted on affiliate marketing websites.
iBlossom Face Serum Disadvantages
- The 14 days allowed for product free trial is simply too short to make a qualified evaluation about how this product affects your skin, given that the minimum time for topical anti-aging products to show skin improvements is at least 60 days.
- This product contains several ingredients that have been reported for mild to severe cases of contact dermatitis, such as menthol, chlorphenesin and a host of alcohol preparations, which can all permanently damage your skin when exposed to this product for a long period of time.
- This product uses phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin which can suffer your brain health and that of your overall nervous system at toxic levels.
- iBlossom Face Serum reviews posted by disgruntled users have criticized the company behind this product for profiteering at the expense of potential customers who have experienced various difficulties dealing with the company, ranging from cancellations to ill advised charges made against their credit card accounts.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.