iFirmation Anti-Aging Cream Review: What it really does?
While the global market for anti-aging products are on the rise, there is growing apprehension to what its makers are offering to consumers. That’s because more and more ingredients that were once thought to be perfectly safe are being found just recently to be causing many health hazards, particularly with long-term use. The scales weighing beauty and safety have become a major de-terminant in buying habits – and, for good reasons.
The major good that came from this realization is that more makers are quickly becoming more mindful of what their product offerings are made of.
Product Description, Manufacturer’s Information and Price Details
Could iFirmation Anti-Aging Cream been made with your beauty and your health in mind? Or, does it put premium on your anti-aging skin regimen and freely set aside, albeit wrongfully, your health?
iFirmation Anti-Aging Cream is made from ingredients long regarded to deliver real beneficial effects to your skin. This product is indicated for improving the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, dark under eye circles, age spots and eye puffiness.
Product website does not openly disclose cost per bottle but makes this product available via a free trial offer. Resellers on Amazon sell each jar for as low as $23.
The full list of ingredients in iFirmation Anti-Aging Cream is not listed anywhere, apart from seven primary ingredients enumerated below:
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, also known as Argireline, is lauded to mimic the instant, muscle relaxing effects of Botox minus the painful injections. This ingredient, in effect, causes skin on the surface to go back to its expressionless state and easing the appearance of deep seated wrinkles
- Aloe vera, is the all-time favorite skincare ingredient that most closely resembles your skin’s composition and structure. As a result, this ingredient is becomes easily accessible, useful and readily available to be used for skin repair and restructuring, efficiently fixing skin damage and inhibiting the manifestation of multiple signs of skin aging.
- Vitamin C, floods skin with powerful antioxidants that protect skin from damage caused by free radicals and other environmental factors. It also energizes cells so as to catalyze skin repair and renewal.
- Sweet almond oil, provides skin with high levels of moisturizing Vitamin E and fatty acids which make skin feel soft and supple to touch.
- Hydrolyzed soy protein, serves as the medium to deliver the other ingredients in this formulation so that their beneficial effects are delivered deep into your skin’s layers where they are needed the most.
- Hydrolyzed wheat protein, improves skin firmness.
- Saccharide Isomerate, supports skin in better absorbing and locking in moisture so that skin is always hydrated.
Apply product on clean skin only. Use twice daily for best result.
This product is made from ingredients proven to benefit aging skin.
This product has limited online accessibility. Manufacturer information and full product ingredient list are withheld.
It is common for anti-aging products to make bold claims. The least that you can do is to make sure that the manufacturer making such claims is making itself accountable by providing contact information that you can call when, in case, something goes wrong. If you don’t find one, that product does not deserve your trust.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."