Ilash Serum Review: Should You Buy This Eyelash-Enhancer?
Ilash Serum Overview:
ILash Eye Lash Conditioning Serum, US $70 for a tube, is an eye lash enhancer that promises to thicken and volumize your lashes by restoring shaft and hair health.
About Ilash Serum — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by iLASH, a cosmeceutical company based in the USA. This product has been developed and formulated by a team of physicians. iLASH products appear to be mostly available online.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Enhance your lash and eyelid health to support the growth of more aesthetically appealing eyelashes.
- Support the restoration of key nutrients required to regrow and enhance the appearance of your eyelashes.
- Improve overall moisture and hydration.
- Help heal damage and prevent future fallouts to give you thicker lashes at any given time.
- Deliver you your longer, flirty, and more luxurious lashes in just 3 weeks of continuous product application.
What Are The Ingredients In Ilash Serum?
- Glycoproteins: Help heal and repair damaged hair shafts, causing eyelashes to appear thicker, darker, and longer, while simultaneously protecting your strands from untimely fallouts and damage that can stop it from reaching its full length.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Enhances the moisture and conditioning of each lash strand, it also helps facilitates repairs on the strand and on the shaft, helping your strands become more resilient to damage and fallout.
- Pro Vitamin B5: Helps restore optimal moisture content of your strands by coating each one.
- Vitamin C: Revitalizes cells responsible for hair growth and shaft repair.
- Vitamin E: Deeply nourishes and conditions, it also helps boost the benefits of Vitamin C.
- Glycerin: A thick and powerful emollient that helps restore the ideal hydration level of your eyelids and lash strands.
- Vitamin B12: Enhances lash health, it prevents fallouts by restoring ideal nutrient levels.
Directions To Use:
Ilash Serum must only be applied once daily, ideally at night. Make sure to apply the product on thoroughly cleansed skin rid of makeup and other product buildup to help facilitate better absorption and promote product efficiency.
- Ilash Serum is made with a combination of ingredients that are well-known to promote healthier hair and eyelids.
- This product has been specially formulated to cater to the specific needs of people who have naturally thin and short lashes, and those who have lost it for other reasons, including for medical conditions.
- This product appears to have a very limited distribution network which may not make it accessible in many geographies, although it is also available on reseller sites without guarantee of authenticity.
- Ilash Serum reviews are limited, giving very little firsthand information about how this product delivers on its claims.
Does Ilash Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Ilash Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including synthetic protein components.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
Ilash Serum would seem like a magical wand for people who haven’t been naturally blessed with flirtatious lashes. Try not to get all excited about this product, however, make sure you know the risks associated with eyelash enhancers, and to compare this relatively more expensive enhancer with other products.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing ProductsDuring our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day