Illumatone Review: Does it Really Restore Your Skin’s Glow?
Illumatone is an anti-aging skin serum that is meant to restore skin’s vibrancy by tightening skin, reducing wrinkles, improving skin tone, and lightening age spots. The manufacturer claims it does this by using whole collagen molecules delivered directly to the skin to give it a boost of elasticity and firmness that smooths out wrinkles. It also provides plenty of moisture to plump up skin and fill in fine lines.
The manufacturer does not readily identify themselves, and the official site has no “About” page or any information about the company. This lack of information is a bit troubling and does nothing to establish trust in the product.
You can only purchase this product through the manufacturer. It also seems that you can’t purchase it without signing up for the free trial that is available, first. The problem with this is that the free trial signs you up for an automatic delivery subscription program that charges you for a new supply each month. The full price of the product is not stated on the site. Also, the free trial seems impossible to actually find because all the links on the many sites that claim to sell the product lead to trials for a different serum called Revitol.
Unfortunately, the manufacturer does not provide an ingredient list. The only ingredient mentioned briefly is whole collagen molecules.
Massage the serum daily into the freshly-washed skin of the face and neck.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Firm and tighten skin
- Ingredients penetrate deeply
- Restore moisture barrier to protect skin from further age damage
- Free trial offer
- There is no documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness.
- The free trial is only 14 days from the date of purchase
- The free trial signs you up for a membership program that will charge your card every month
- The full price of the product is not divulged
- Only available through the manufacturer
- The free trial links on the site do not work
The unnamed manufacturer of Illumatone promises that this serum will drastically reduce signs of aging like deep wrinkles and sagging skin by utilizing whole collagen molecules to replace the collagen lost naturally over time. However, the full ingredient list is not provided on the main site. Though the company claims the serum has been clinically proven effective, no actual documentation backing those claims is made available on the sites.
The free trial seems like a reason to still give the product a shot, but the trial itself is a mess. You only have 14 days from the date of purchase, which means you have even less time to try the product. Then, if you don’t cancel in time, you are signed up for a membership that charges you each month. Even more troubling, the price you will be charged is not divulged. Worse still, it is unclear how you will actually get the trial, as the official links don’t even work.
The serum is only available through the manufacturer.
There are many anti-aging serums available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."