Imagine Dermatology Smoother Skin Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Imagine Dermatology Anti Wrinkle Cream Overview:
Imagine Dermatology Smoother Skin, $20 for a 1.7 fl. oz. jar, is a wrinkle cream that also works by boosting your skin’s overall state of health.
About Imagine Dermatology Anti Wrinkle Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Imagine Dermatology and beauty and wellness company with product offerings ranging from beauty that includes this product, to therapeutics that include topical applications intended for the relief of discomforting menopausal symptoms.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Enhance your skin’s firmness and elasticity.
- Replenish lost moisture and nutrients to restore your skin back to its ideal health.
- Improve the youthful appearance of your skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Imagine Dermatology Anti Wrinkle Cream?
- Algae and Yeast Extracts: Dramatically enhance your skin’s moisture content that, as a result, your skin appears fuller, denser and tighter, effectively stretching creases that make fine lines and wrinkles appear smoother and much less prominent.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Draws in moisture to the skin as it simultaneously supports the enhancement of hydration functions that makes your skin become capable of effectively capturing and retaining moisture for noticeably longer periods of time.
- Vitamin B3: Also known as Niacinamide, lightens hyper pigmentation marks, improves local circulation, and renders powerful antioxidant protection to help maintain the integrity of your skin cells.
- Vitamin B5: Also Panthenol, it significantly boosts your skin’s moisture levels, locking in moisture by coating each skin fiber with a thin film that minimizes surface water loss.
- Vitamin B6: It helps regulate sebum production, revives your skin’s ideal energy levels, and promotes enhanced metabolism to speed up natural processes for skin repair and renewal.
- Vitamin C: Boost your antioxidant levels, it also has natural astringent properties that lightens dark skin patches to promote a more even skin tone.
- Vitamin E: A powerful antioxidant, it enhances the beneficial effects of Vitamin C, as it also rebuilds and refortifies your skin’s natural protective barrier.
Directions To Use:
Apply Imagine Dermatology Anti Wrinkle Cream up to twice daily. Use this product over skin that has been cleansed and completely cleared of impurities. Apply on top of your serums, and under heavier formulated creams in your regimen.
- Imagine Dermatology Anti Wrinkle Cream has been formulated to deliver multiple age-defying benefits that specifically takes into consideration the needs of aging and mature skin.
- This product is rid of parabens, according to third party sources.
- This product appears to have a limited distribution network, and products are sold only via a major reseller site.
- Imagine Dermatology Anti Wrinkle Cream reviews indicate that users experience this product differently.
Does Imagine Dermatology Anti Wrinkle Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Imagine Dermatology Smoother Skin:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including a long list of fillers and additives.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to EDTA and PEGs.
Imagine Dermatology Anti Wrinkle Cream lists a good combination of active ingredients that may help it deliver on its claims. However, it is bothersome to see phenoxyethanol, used as product preservative, high up on a long list of ingredients, with most of the active ingredients listed after it, indicatng negligible concentrations in this formula.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.