Impress with Sparkling Eyes and Red Luscious Lips this Christmas
Around second week of December, there will be an abundance of Christmas parties. Do not just sit around and wait for them to happen. You have to start shopping for your party dresses and think about the best look to make. You must always be prepared for Christmas parties and make sure that you look fabulous. Who knows? You might meet your Prince Charming there.
The Great Look this Christmas
One of the best makeups for this Christmas is to wear glittery eye makeup and red lipstick. The glitter eye makeup is just perfect for the holidays. You will be surrounded by sparkling lights that’ll give shimmer to your eye shadow and blush-on. The red lipstick is just as perfect too. It matches the red color theme of the season. How can you make this look? You don’t need to be a makeup professional to do it.
Here are tips to get you started:
- To make sure your eyes and lips get the attention they deserve, wear a flawless base for the face. You can use a light powder foundation and use a buffing brush to spread some powder evenly on the face.
- You will need to hide skin imperfections to help you get a more flawless look. You can apply concealer on creases, side of the nose and lips and under the eyes.
- After creating your flawless base look, you can start working on the eyes. Use any pigmented glitter or sparkle eye shadow that you have. You can use a powder or pencil eye shadow. Apply the eye shadow on the eyelid by using your ring finger. Do not spread too much as this can create creases. You can add some makeup glitters if you have them. Use a brush this time since you might ruin the eye shadow.
- If you’re done with the eye shadow, you can now put eyeliner on your top eye line. You can use liquid, pencil or gel, whichever you are most comfortable with. After the eyeliner, curl your eyelashes and apply thick coats of mascara. Apply mascara on your top and bottom eyelashes. For the eyebrow, you can apply eyebrow pencil for more color.
- You are halfway done from getting the best makeup for this Christmas. The next thing you should do is apply powder on the face. It is best to have two different shades so you can contour your face with the darker one. Use the darker shade for contouring the jaws and cheeks and shape the eyelid. Use the lighter one for contouring the top part of the cheeks and highlighting the brow bone.
- The last step is to add color to your lips. Start by lining your lips with a lip liner. This will help your lip color last longer. After lining, apply your red lipstick. Finish it with a red lip gloss.
Now, achieving the best makeup for this Christmas wasn’t so hard right? Look fabulous in your Christmas parties and make sure you wear the most flattering clothes.