Indeed – Hydraluron Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Indeed Hydraluron Serum?
Indeed Hydraluron Serum is especially formulated for dry, flaky skin that requires special attention in order to prevent and treat signs of aging such as wrinkles and fine lines. This serum was created by Indeed Laboratories, which sells a variety of skin care products. A one-time order of a 1 fl ounce bottle costs $24.99, but customers can choose the auto-ship option and receive a 10% discount. Unopened products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
What are the ingredients in Indeed Hydraluron Serum?
- Hyaluronic Acid: Created naturally by the body. Replenishes skin and stimulates its healing response. Promotes the production of collagen and elastin, which results in firmer skin. Used to treat a variety of skin injuries, including burns.
- Red Marine Algae: Contains antioxidants. Stimulates circulation and is included in order to help HA be more effective in penetrating the skin.
- Carbomer: Thickener that controls viscosity in certain products. Prevents the separation of oil and water components in a variety of cosmetic/lotion formulas.
- Butylene Glycol: Preservative, product thinner, skin conditioner. Included so it can keep products from dehydrating.
- Phenoxyethanol: Preservative approved worldwide for use if it is in quantities of 1% or less.
How to apply Indeed Hydraluron Serum
Use daily, in the morning and evening, on clean skin. Place a pea-sizes amount of the serum onto the hands and massage until fully absorbed into the skin.
Benefits of Indeed Hydraluron Serum
- Contains mostly hyaluronic acid as its main ingredient, as well as other elements that increase its effectiveness.
- Indeed Hydraluron Serum is sold at a reasonable cost, and customers who sign up for the auto-refill option can receive a discount of up to 10% on the product.
- Moisturizes skin, treats and prevents signs of aging, and is suitable for all skin types.
- Customers can return the product for up to 30 days after ordering.
Disadvantages of Indeed Hydraluron Serum
- Evidence that validates the claims made by the product, or can show how it’s different from leading HA serums, is not mentioned on the product’s website.
- There are few product reviews for this product in well-known third party websites.
- Ingredient quantities are not disclosed online.
- The product will only accept returns on unopened products, and does not mention a trial period in which customers can test the serum for results.
Final Verdict- Indeed Hydraluron Serum
Like other HA serums on the market, Indeed Hydraluron Serum treats skin damaged by signs of aging. This serum by Indeed is especially formulated for dry, extra-sensitive skin that requires additional attention. The serum is sold at $24.99, which is more affordable than other leading brands. Customer reviews of the product in the brand’s website are overwhelmingly positive.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: