Indie Lee Blemish Stick Review: Is This Product Really Trustworthy?
What is Indie Lee Blemish Stick?
Indie Lee Blemish Stick, US $28 for 0.35 oz., allows you to spot treat your zit even when you’re on-the-go. Other than allowing you to immediately tackle blemishes the second these appear on your skin, this product is also committed to deliver the following skin health and beauty benefits:
- Purify your skin of acne-causing bacteria.
- Clear your skin of blemishes and breakouts.
- Lighten dark acne marks.
- Promote brighter overall skin complexion.
- Indie Lee traces is a brand borne out of a spa, and which is committed to deliver botanical, all-natural-based products that won’t put your skin health at risk.
Help soothe and calm skin irritations that cause your acne-challenged skin to become inflamed. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove that the results will be effective.
Indie Lee traces is a brand borne out of a spa, and which is committed to deliver botanical, all-natural-based products that won’t put your skin health at risk.
What are the Ingredients in Indie Lee Blemish Stick?
- Salicylic Acid: Helps rapidly treat and heal your acne by ridding your skin of acne-causing bacteria, regulating oil production to prevent your skin from becoming greasy, and controlling skin flaking to prevent clogging your pores of dry skin which can start a new infection and breakout.
- Glycolic Acid: Facilitates skin shedding and faster skin cell turnover, and stimulates faster collagen production at higher volumes, all of which contributes to skin healing and renewal. However it may cause burning sensation to sensitive skin.
- Zinc: Helps eliminate acne-causing bacteria, and is most especially helpful in ridding your skin of the antibiotics resistant kinds.
- Witch Hazel Extract: Helps regulate oil production, and also has natural astringent properties that helps lighten dark acne marks
How to apply Indie Lee Blemish Stick
For best results, the manufacturer suggests –
- To use Indie Lee Blemish Stick as a blemish or spot corrector, perfect for use as soon as you see a zit pop out of your skin.
- On a regular basis, use over or under your makeup, and gradually work in the product into your routine to avoid getting it to react adversely with your skin.
Benefits of Indie Lee Blemish Stick
- This product is formulated with salicylic acid, one of the most effective ingredients in banishing acne, blemishes, and dark marks from your skin. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- This product includes glycolic acid, an alpha hydroxy acid that facilitates faster skin cell turnover so that a newer, less damaged skin layer can surface to replace the damaged barrier.
- This product can be used easily and hassle-free either below or on top of your makeup, without blowing off your cover or ruining your cosmetic application.
Disadvantages of Indie Lee Blemish Stick
- Salicylic acid can cause your skin to become irritated if product use is not used accordingly with directions.
- This product is formulated with drying alcohol which will not only cause your skin severe irritation but also compromise your skin’s health with long-term use.
- Product is infused with menthol and camphor, cooling ingredients which can instantly cause severe skin irritations and potentially aggravate your acne breakout.
- The manufacturer fails to disclose the concentration of salicylic acid and glycolic acid in this product’s formula.
Final verdict: Indie Lee Blemish Stick
Indie Lee Blemish Stick is a hard product to decipher since half of its ingredients are beneficial while the remaining half are guaranteed to damage your skin. You don’t really have to take such a difficult trade off. At this price and quantity, your skin deserves better. Also, there is no clear mention of any Return policy on the official website.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Acne Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."