Indulge with These Skin Friendly Snacks
Skin friendly snacks contribute to a healthy and glowing skin. Healthy and radiant skin needs a healthy and balanced diet. And one of the meals that you are fond of nibbling is the snacks. Snacks are always part of the menu, whether you’re hanging out with your friends, having parties and even between meals. And with that, you need to choose your snacks wisely. There are a lot of snacks that are readily available in the market. They can ease your hunger. However, these snacks cannot contribute to your skin’s glow. Instead, they can be harmful to your skin. You must be choosy on what you eat so that your skin becomes healthy as well.
Here are some of the skin friendly snacks that you can nibble without compromising your skin’s health.
- Eggs. They are one of the easiest snacks to prepare. They are rich in protein, especially when they are hard-boiled. They are low in calories. The Egg whites facilitate the growth of collagen, which is important for the skin’s health.
- Strawberries and Blueberries. Who doesn’t love berries? They contain a lot of vitamin C that the skin needs. These skin friendly snacks can be daytime and nighttime snacks. The strawberries contain salicylic acid and known to tone and condition the skin. They can whiten your teeth as well. Berries can lighten your skin pigmentation.
- Dark Chocolate. A delicious snack that can improve your skin’s texture and appearance, who doesn’t want more? When you eat dark chocolates, you have an extra protection against the damage of the sun. Cocoa, a chocolate ingredient, is known to be high in antioxidants that can help you have a firm skin. Eating this skin friendly snack can satisfy your craving and give you healthy and glowing skin.
- Nuts. When you add nuts to your diet, you are sure to diminish the appearance of wrinkles. You can also reduce your fine lines when you eat nuts. Nuts like walnuts, pistachios, hazelnuts and almonds are full of Omega-3 fatty aids and vitamin E. These acids and vitamins are known to help your skin to have a youthful luster. Nuts cannot only give you a healthy skin, but also fight against cancer and diabetes.
- Potatoes. Sweet potatoes contain vitamins A and C, which helps your skin become healthy and glowing. When you add sweet potatoes in your list of skin friendly snacks, you are sure to get skin that is smooth and clear.
These skin friendly snacks are healthy and known to give you healthy and glowing skin. Now, you can eat all these snacks all you want, and you will have a healthy and glowing skin in no time.