Innisfree Olive Real Eye Cream Review: Is it worth Buying?
Innisfree Olive Real Eye Cream Description
Love how Korean products have been giving you alternative ways to tackle your most pressing skin issues and concerns lately? If you can’t get enough of your Korean beauty stash, Innisfree Oliver Real Eye Cream, which sells for US $19, may just become the newest addition to your Korean beauty collection.
This product is essentially a moisturizer specially formulated for the delicate, damage-prone skin around the eyes. The primary ingredients are extra virgin olive oil grown organically in Crete, Greece. This natural ingredients contains very high concentrations of polyphenol and oleic acid, both support the skin in warding off wrinkles and other signs of skin aging from manifesting too soon.
Needless to say, skin around the eyes deserves more attention and care owing to its naturally thin structure, absence of a fat layer and naturally deep set placement in the skull. Repeated facial expressions also make this area more prone to developing creases and wrinkles compared to any other part of the face.
This product’s high antioxidant levels help protect skin while also boosting its natural power to heal itself. Oleic acid, moreover, helps restore the skin’s protective outer layers while boosting the skin’s moisture levels.
Innisfree Olive Real Eye Cream Ingredients
Key active ingredients are:
- extra virgin olive oil: moisturizing, anti-aging, antioxidant; contains polyphenols and oleic acid which significantly support the skin recover from damage and prevent new ones from forming
- glycerin: emollient
- squalene: skin conditioner
- chamomile: anti-inflammatory and skin brightening
- shea butter: moisturizer
- chamomile: skin brightener and relieves skin from irritation
Innisfree Olive Real Eye Cream Directions
Cleanse skin thoroughly with a mild cleanser and lukewarm water before applying this product. Place this product as close to skin around the eyes as close to the skin as possible. It should be applied after a serum, such as a Vitamin C serum, and under a face cream if these products are part of your typical daytime and nighttime routines.
Use this product day and night to see noticeable results much sooner.
Innisfree Olive Real Eye Cream Advantages
- free from parabens which mimic hormones and disrupt the otherwise normal functioning of essential organs
- free from synthetic colorants which can cause extreme irritation and allergic reactions
- free from mineral oil, irritating and clogs pores
- free from imidazolidinyl urea, which can produce formaldehyde, a carcinogen, when exposed to warm environments
- contains powerful antioxidants that help protect eye skin from damage and aging
- contains oleic acid, one of the most beneficial natural oils your skin can benefit from
Innisfree Olive Real Eye Cream Disadvantages
- contains silicones which leave product build up on skin
- contains phenoxyethanol, proven to be neurotoxic
- contains fragrance ingredients, among the most irritating ingredients found in almost all personal care products
- some people may have adverse reactions to plant oils and botanical extracts
- contains fragrance which may not make this product suitable for sensitive and problematic skin types
Skin around the eyes deserves special love and care. Innisfree Olive Real Eye Cream may prove to be the right product for some people but, that does not mean that it is the product that best suits your needs too though it might be worth a try.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.