Instant Effect Overview
Instant Effect is one of a range of anti-aging products manufactured by Hydroxatone. The product is presented on the company website which is reasonably informative, includes customer testimonials and FAQ section. There is only limited information regarding the Hydroxatone company and no address is given. They do however, provide details of the science used in the development of their formulas but fail to show any form of clinical test results.
Instant Effect is to be used around the eyes and is said to take effect in just 90 secondsreducing lines, wrinkles and under eye bags. The product is sold via the secure company ordering page at a cost of $69.00, although it can be purchased at discount prices at online retail sites. Instant Effect is guaranteed for 30 days, and there is a full money back returns policy. Additionally, customers who belong to the auto-shipping program are eligible to receive discounted goods and special offers.
Instant Effect– Product Description
A full list of ingredients is provided for theInstant Effect formula, and show it to contain water as its first ingredient plus Magnesium, Lecithin and alcohol. The key active ingredients in all Hydroxatone anti-aging formulas are Matrixyl, a patented substance that can reduce wrinkles by up to 45%, Argireline, a substance often referred to as a natural ‘Botox’, and Hylauronic acid, often used for its ability to attract and retain water molecules to plump skin and hydrate. However, it is the addition of alcohol in the formula that is most likely to produce the tightening effect on the skin.
Instant Effect should show results in about 90 seconds through the use of ‘micronized firming ingredients’ and although the effect can last up to 8 hours, it is only temporary. Care must also be taken not to get any of the formula in the eyes when applying on that area, although it is non-toxic and hypoallergenic.
Instant Effect Advantage
- There is a 30-day money back refund
- Instant Effect contains Matrixyl, a proven substance
- Customer testimonials are provide
- The complete ingredient list is shown
- Certain discounts are offered
- The ordering process is secure
- Instant Effect works quickly
Instant Effect- Drawbacks
- Instant Effect is expensive
- No free samples are offered
- Company contact information is limited
- Results are temporary
- The formula may cause eye irritation
Instant Effect- The Bottomline
There is no proof to show that Instant Effect is of much benefit to wrinkles over the long term, and a more intense eye cream may also be required. However, the patented ingredients used in the formula are all clinically proven individually, so it would likely help reduce some of the finer lines on the face successfully.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.