Instant Face Lift Anti Aging Cream Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Instant Face Lift?
As per manufacturer claims, Instant Face Lift is an anti-aging face cream which purported to provide results similar to that of a face-lift surgery without all of the difficulties, challenges and complications that this surgery requires. It accomplishes this with a range of botanical ingredients as well as retinol. Instant Face Lift is sold in bottles containing 30ml each, and is priced at $99 per bottle. There is some reference to discounts as well as other retail outlets stocking the product, but there is little further information on this. The products effectiveness is also not clinically proven.
What Are The Ingredients In Instant Face Lift?
The manufacturers of Instant Face Lift make a full list of the product’s ingredients available on their website, and in particular they cite the following substances as key active ingredients:
- Collagen: A key protein compound involved in maintaining healthy-looking skin, which the manufacturers claim to have provided in an easily absorbed form.
- Cucumber fruit extract: An emollient and antioxidant included to help moisturize skin.
- Retinol: A derivative of Vitamin A, included to help stimulate the healthy function of skin tissue. It also causes dryness and irritation on skin.
- Propylene Glycol: is used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations but at same time the ingredient can inhibit skin cell growth and damage cell membranes, causing rashes, dry skin, and surface damage.
How To Apply Instant Face Lift
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- After cleaning and drying your face, shake the bottle well and apply a fine layer of the product to the regions you want to see improvement on.
- Rub it in gently but stop before it is completely absorbed.
- Afterwards, only apply mineral-based skin care products.
Benefits Of Instant Face Lift
- The product is intended as a substitute for dangerous and expensive cosmetic surgery but few ingredients in this formulation may cause skin irritation.
- Directions are easy to follow, making it simple to make this product a part of one’s routine.
- A thirty-day money back guarantee is available.
Disadvantages Of Instant Face Lift
- The product is quite highly priced and none of its stated ingredients are particularly rare.
- No clinical information is provided on how well this product works, other than user testimonials.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- It can irritate certain skin types.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
Final Verdict: Instant Face Lift Anti Aging Cream
Instant Face Lift makes a bold promise and offers some ingredients that are time-tested and widely used in other beauty and anti-aging treatments. However, it has problems as well, its high price as well as a lack of explanation on just how their proprietary formula accomplishes its goals, combined with the obvious problem of not having any cited research to back its performance up, makes it seem questionable that it’s the best choice. We do give the product a positive note for not using trial-and-autoship sales methods, but there are many choices for you in the anti-aging supplement marketplace. Shop around and find one that suits you – high price doesn’t always match high quality!
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."