Instant Face Lift Review: Is This Product Really Helpful For You?
Instant Face Lift is an anti-aging face creamwhich purported to provide results similar to that of a face-lift surgery without all of the difficulties, challenges and complications that this surgery requires. It accomplishes this with a range of botanical ingredients as well as retinol. Instant Face Lift is sold in bottles containing 30ml each, and is priced at $99 per bottle. There is some reference to discounts as well as other retail outlets stocking the product, but there is little further information on this, although a 30-day money back guarantee is offered by the manufacturer.
The manufacturers of Instant Face Lift make a full list of the product’s ingredients available on their website, and in particular they cite the following substances as key active ingredients:
- Collagen: A key protein compound involved in maintaining healthy-looking skin, which the manufacturers claim to have provided in an easily absorbed form
- Cucumber fruit extract: An emollient and antioxidant included to help moisturize skin.
- Retinol: A derivative of Vitamin A, included to help stimulate the healthy function of skin tissue
After cleaning and drying your face, shake the bottle well and apply a fine layer of the product to the regions you want to see improvement on. Rub it in gently but stop before it is completely absorbed. Afterwards, only apply mineral-based skin care products.
- The product is intended as a substitute for dangerous and expensive cosmetic surgery.
- Directions are easy to follow, making it simple to make this product a part of one’s routine.
- A thirty-day money back guarantee is available.
- The product is quite highly priced and none of its stated ingredients are particularly rare
- No clinical information is provided on how well this product works, other than user testimonials
Instant Face Lift makes a bold promise and offers some ingredients that are time-tested and widely used in other beauty and anti-aging treatments. However, it has problems as well: its high price as well as a lack of explanation on just how their proprietary formula accomplishes its goals, combined with the obvious problem of not having any cited research to back its performance up, makes it seem questionable that it’s the best choice. We do give the product a positive note for not using trial-and-autoship sales methods, but there are many choices for you in the anti-aging supplement marketplace. Shop around and find one that suits you – high price doesn’t always match high quality!
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.