Instatox: Does Instatox Work?
Instatox – Overview
Instatox is a brand of anti-aging cream that is manufactured by Serious Skin Care. This company, which is headed by model Jennifer Flavin Stallone, is sold via the Home Shopping Network and not available in stores. One .75oz tube of Instatox costs $28.50, which makes it more affordable than many comparable products, although unfortunately there is no clearly stated money back guarantee. The customer can be assured that buying a product through HSN, which is a reputable company, the order will be secure.
Serious Skin Care produce a wide range of skin treatments and Instatox is part of their anti-aging line. It can be used alone, although it is recommended that it is part of a complete skincare program. The product information is limited and while the website does provide details regarding the company’s background there are no customer testimonials or clinical testing results shown.
Instatox– Product Description
The ingredients used in Instatox’s formula are listed on the site, but none are explained in any detail. It is said that the overall effects of the cream will minimize the appearance of wrinkles on the face and neck and that, while not as ‘dramatic’ as Botox, results will still be noticeable. Included in the ingredients listed for the cream are Magnesium, Retinyl, Urea, Iron Oxides and Methyl Paraben, and it is likely that these are mostly intense moisturizing substances.
The application method for Instatox is explained in detail and it proves to be quite complicated.
- Instatox is sold through the Home Shopping Network
- It contains no synthetic fragrances
- Instatox is affordable
- It can be used with the company’s other anti-aging products
- Ingredients are listed
- No money back guarantee is provided
- There are no customer testimonials
- Instatox ingredients are not explained
- No clinical testing is cited
Instatox-The Bottom Line
Although Instatox has a few advantages, mainly the fact that it costs less than many comparable brands, most consumers would want to know exactly how the ingredients work in order to produce the wrinkle-decreasing effects. Additionally, despite it being affordable, it would be appreciated if a money back satisfaction guarantee was also provided.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."