Intensité Line Erasing Eye Serum Review: Can You Trust This Product?
ReVive Intensité Line Erasing Eye Serum helps improve the appearance of skin around the eyes and restore the skin’s youthful glow. It fights signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles, and crows feet. The serum is manufactured by ReVive Skincare and sold both online and in stores across the country. The product is sold in containers of 0.5 fluid oz for the price of $350.00. Products purchased from RéVive’s official website can be returned for a full refund within 45 days of purchase. Refunds and shipping expenses are not eligible for refund.
Intensité Line Erasing Eye Serum Ingredients
- Glycerin:Improves the body’s ability to preserve moisture levels.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1:Imitates the skin’s healing reactions and helps stimulate collagen synthesis.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7:Consists of four amino acids. Interrupts the aging process and mitigates damage caused by free radicals. Fights sagging skin, wrinkles, and fine lines.
- Citric Acid-Vitamin C:Contains antioxidants, stimulates the skin’s natural healing mechanisms, and protects skin from sun damage. It also increases sunscreen’s abilities to protect the skin.
- Butylene Glycol:Skin conditioner and product thinner.
- Hexylene Glycol:Solvent and preservative. It can also be used to manage the viscosity in certain beauty products.
- Clean skin. Apply to the skin around the eyes in the morning and at night for best results.
- ReVive Intensité Line Erasing Eye Serum has a 45-day money back guarantee.
- The serum is suitable for all skin types and has been tested for safety.
- Ingredients for this product are disclosed online.
- Although the product is available online, it can also be purchased at various cosmetics counters across the country.
- Restores the health of skin around the eyes.
- The product costs $350 per 0.5 fluid oz bottle, which may keep some customers from being able to try the product.
- There are few customer testimonials on the manufacturer’s website.
- Though the product has been tested for safety, the brand’s website doesn’t state how large it sample was or if any tests were conducted independently.
- Hexylene Glycol, one of the product’s ingredients, has been known to irritate some people’s skin.
- Ingredient amounts aren’t listed.
ReVive Intensité Line Erasing Eye Serum is an effective treatment for wrinkles around the eyes. Customers can also buy this product at authorized retailers nationwide but must adhere to their return and exchange policies instead. There are some concerns associated with this product; however. The price is a bit high compared to other anti-aging products in the market at $350 per bottle. Though the product has also been tested for safety on all skin types, it does contain Hexylene Glycol, which is a known skin irritant.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.