Intensive Firming Eye Serum Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
1. What is Intensive Firming Eye Serum?
Intensive Firming Eye Serum is an anti-aging solution for wrinkles. saggy skin and other visible signs of skin aging that is specially formulated to suit your delicate eye skin. More specifically, this product has been designed to deliver the following benefits:
- It replenishes your skin’s lost moisture.
- It promotes a fuller, plumper skin with a smoother surface.
- It replenishes nutrients your body needs to effectively deliver repairs, rejuvenation and renewal.
- It protects your skin from future harm and damage.
- It corrects wrinkles and improves the appearance of your aging skin.
2. Intensive Firming Eye Serum – Does it Really Work?
This product combines several ingredients into a single formula that helps restore your skin’s youthful appearance. First, it plumps your skin with moisture. Second, it heals damages on the matrix. Third, it rejuvenates and protects your skin
3. What Are The Ingredients In Intensive Firming Eye Serum
- Sepilift DPHP: With continued skin application, this ingredient causes your skin to become plump with moisture, corrects skin sagging, and makes your skin more resilient to damage.
- Dead Sea Minerals: Boosts your skin’s moisture content dramatically as it delivers essential nutrients your skin needs to become repaired and rejuvenated.
- Peptide Complex: Consists of amino acids, each one specifically enhances natural skin mechanisms that help restore your skin to its ideal health and serve corrective functions in cancelling out wrinkles and other visible signs of aging at the same time.
- Vitamin C: A powerful antioxidant, this ingredient also re-energizes your skin cells, improves circulation, and improves your skin’s immunity from damage and aging.
- Vitamin E: It enhances the positive effects of Vitamin C on your skin. It also promotes faster skin healing and restores your skin’s moisture content back to optimal levels.
4. How to apply Intensive Firming Eye Serum
Use this serum only on freshly cleansed and toned skin. Dot around your eye area and spread evenly with a light massage in upward motions. Use after toning and under your thicker eye creams and face moisturizers. For best results, apply morning and night.
5. Benefits of Intensive Firming Eye Serum
- This product is generally recommended by the manufacturer for use on all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- This product is hypoallergenic and therefore lowers your risk for suffering irritation.
- This serum has been specially formulated for use on your delicate eye skin and sensitive eye area.
- This product is also available on major reseller sites.
6. Disadvantages of Intensive Firming Eye Serum
- This product is extremely expensive compared to its counterparts.
- The manufacturer fails to provide any information about product efficacy and safety.
- User reviews and expert reviews about this product are limited, making available very limited information to gauge this product’s performance.
- The full list of ingredients is not openly disclosed.
7. Does Intensive Firming Eye Serum Have Any Side-Effects?
The manufacturer does not report and potential side effects. Although, you are advised to see your healthcare provider to consult about using this product before actually using it.
8. Final Verdict: Intensive Firming Eye Serum
This serum is formulated with ingredients typically added to anti-aging eye serums and face creams. While this product may have little innovation to offer, there’s always the possibility that it may work better or worse for your skin compared to another brand. In any case, the price tag for this product is steep so you must reconsider how your budget fares with this product’s price point.
Frequently Asked Questions About Intensive Firming Eye Serum:
- What is the Price of Intensive Firming Eye Serum? 1 bottle costs $349.95.
- Where to buy Intensive Firming Eye Serum? This product is available on the official product website as well as on major reseller sites.
- Does the Intensive Firming Eye Serum come with money back guarantee? A full refund policy for unsatisfied customers is mentioned on the official product website. Although the condition of acceptable package and the duration of coverage for the guarantee are not mentioned.
- Is Intensive Firming Eye Serum approved by the FDA? Products like this are considered cosmetics and are not subjected for FDA review or approval.
- Who Should Use Intensive Firming Eye Serum? This product is intended for use by people who are older or, those who are younger but notice premature signs of skin aging brewing around the eye area.
- Should I use the Intensive Firming Eye Serum once or twice daily? Always use this serum only on freshly cleansed and toned skin to enhance absorption and efficacy. For best results, apply morning and night, under the thicker creams in your regimen.
- How long does one bottle of Intensive Firming Eye Serum last? A little goes a long way so one bottle should last for about a month or even two.
- How long will results last? Results are variable and may be different across users.
- Can I use the Intensive Firming Eye Serum with makeup? Yes, apply around your eye area before layering with makeup.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."