Glytone Dark Spot Corrector Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Intensive Skin Lightening Cream SPF 30?
Intensive Skin Lightening Cream SPF 30, US $49 for 74 ml, is a multi-functional skin care product that performs three very important roles in skin care, that is, moisturizer, sunscreen and skin brightener. This product has been specially formulated to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Provide your skin with broad spectrum SPF 30 sun protection that is sufficiently potent to prevent sunburns and damages from becoming inflicted deep within your skin
- Boost your skin’s moisture content to keep your skin feeling and looking healthy throughout the day
- Lighten dark skin imperfections to even out your skin tone
- With regular use, you can expect this product to improve your skin’s health as it brightens your overall complexion
The cream contains a few nourishing ingredients but the sunscreen additives that come with it are associated with risk of hormonal disruption and may not be suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
This product is designed and distributed by Control Corrective Skincare Systems, a skincare company founded in 1997, committed “attain results and then to maintain the health and beauty of the skin.”
What Are The Ingredients In Intensive Skin Lightening Cream SPF 30?
- Zinc Oxide (4.0%): Mineral sunscreen active. There are no studies that claim that this ingredient is safe for babies and therefore should be used with caution when pregnant.
- Kojic Dipalmitate: Works to lighten dark spots and brighten your overall skin tone by inhibiting the production of melanin precursors, effectively curbing the production of skin pigments itself
- Licorice Root Extract: Has skin lightening and anti-inflammatory properties that helps in evening out your skin tone
- Avocado Oil: Rich in fatty acids that helps heal and relieve your skin from inflammations, as well as in restoring lost moisture
- Vitamin C: A potent antioxidant that can do wonders for the skin. Vitamin C helps in reducing skin inflammation and pigmentation. It also stimulates collagen production, protects the skin against free radical damage and tones the skin to lessen wrinkles. However it causes Redness to the skin.
- Aloe Vera: It reduce skin inflammation. Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema. Although it may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
How To Apply Intensive Skin Lightening Cream SPF 30
- Use Intensive Skin Lightening Cream SPF 30 as part of your morning skin care ritual, following a good cleanse and tone.
- Always patch test before using to test for any adverse reaction as some ingredients can be extremely irritating.
Benefits Of Intensive Skin Lightening Cream SPF 30
- This product is formulated with some of the well-known ingredients for moisturizing and lightening your skin. However, it contains chemical sunscreen actives that have been linked to wide array of side effects.
- This product gives you multiple benefits with one application.
- This product has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be rid of parabens, phtahalates, dyes, petrochemicals and triclosan.
Disadvantages Of Intensive Skin Lightening Cream SPF 30
- This product is formulated with fragrance ingredients, one of the most irritating ingredients that are commonly found skin care products.
- The formula consists of chemical sunscreen actives known to cause endocrine disruptions.
- Intensive Skin Lightening Cream SPF 30 reviews have cited that the formula can be irritating to people with sensitive skin types.
- This product is not available on many reputed websites.
Final Verdict: Glytone Dark Spot Corrector
Intensive Skin Lightening Cream SPF 30 is not exactly at bargain price rates, and overall, the product seems to deliver fairly well on its commitments. While it is rid of several toxic ingredients, the manufacturer failed to cross out fragrances so, take extra caution before proceeding most especially when you know you have reactive skin.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.