Ionithermie Cellulite Treatment Review: Does it Work?
Ionithermie Cellulite Treatment Introduction
Ionithermie Cellulite Treatment is a special anti-cellulite procedure classified as a cosmeceutical treatment. It is said to provide detoxification benefits at a cellular level which reduces the size of different parts of the body. The treatment also delivers active ingredients to certain areas of the body where it makes the skin firmer while at the same time improving muscle tone. The procedure is said to deliver up to 20 cm. reduction with every treatment session. It is among the top anti-cellulite treatments today with more over a million procedures done annually. Consultation is free but each treatment session is around $190 to $205.
How It Works/
Ionithermie Cellulite Treatment utilizes a special handheld device which transmits low-level electrical stimuli delivering thermal clay and unique algae extract. The two key ingredients gradually decrease the visibility of cellulite and other skin imperfections including stretch marks. It is said to improve skin firmness while at the same time refining muscle tone. There are also home care products for supporting the anti-cellulite treatment.
Ionithermie Cellulite Treatment Pros
- Studies have shown its effectiveness in reducing the visibility of moderate to severe cellulite
- It is designed to remove harmful toxins from the body while improving circulation
- Ionithermie Cellulite Treatment improves skin firmness and smoothness
- The procedure also helps reduce and prevent water retention
- Most feedback is positive saying it is effective in cellulite reduction
Ionithermie Cellulite Treatment Cons
- The results are different from one patient to another
- It is only available in select locations
- The cellulite treatment is very expensive at around $200 per session
- Some feedback say it isn’t very effective and the results don’t last very long
How Effective Is It?
The majority of people who have tried the treatment say it is effective but the problem is that the effects are not permanent. The clinic/spa offering the cellulite treatment will guide the patient on how to maintain the results. However, the original cellulite problem usually returns with inactivity, poor diet and other factors that contribute to the development of cellulite.
About The Treatment Sessions
The anti-cellulite treatment has 2 parts: the clinic/spa treatment which is done once every 7 days and the application of homecare products (in target areas) which is required daily. The quantity of treatment sessions depends on a case to case basis. More severe cellulite problems require more treatment sessions. For simple cases, approximately 5 to 10 treatment sessions are needed. For moderate cellulite, it is around 10 sessions and for severe cellulite, about 15 to 20 sessions are required.
Ionithermie Cellulite Treatment Customer Reviews
- “I have used this in the past and if you are disciplined and do the regimen every night like it says, you will notice a difference. It is not a huge difference but I did see less cellulite, more supple skin, and my thighs appears to be slimmer.”-Stac7
Ionithermie Cellulite Treatment is an effective method for reducing the appearance of cellulite. Most feedback says it really delivers significant results but there are some who are unhappy with their results. The primary drawback is the high price; the total cost for all the treatment sessions is typically more than $1000. There are more affordable treatments available like the use of topical anti-cellulite treatments. It is still worth a try if you’re ready to spend a lot of money on cellulite reduction.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.