IQ Derma Restoreyes: Does IQ Derma Restoreyes Work?
IQ Derma Restoreyes Overview
IQ Derma Restoreyes is an anti-aging eye cream for combating wrinkles and dark under eye circles. Restoreyes triple-zone eye therapy smoothes fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet, while moisturizing and preventing under eye dark circles. It relaxes the muscles that cause wrinkling, and it lightens and brightens for a rested appearance. This product provides instant moisture and a skin softening supple texture.
IQ Derma Restoreyes – Product Description
IQ Derma Restoreyes uses Grant-X to relax the muscles that cause wrinkles. The specialized peptide, Grant-X copies Botox by stopping nerve signals. One 10-minute application reduces wrinkles by half. Haloxyl strengthens the capillaries and improves microcirculation under the eyes to lighten dark circles. Dermaxyl is a patented powerful peptide that tightens and firms the skin.
It has potent skin firming qualities to combat crow’s feet, laugh lines, and wrinkles around the eyes. Ronasphere LPD diffuses the light to create the appearance of instant visual disappearance of lines and wrinkles.
To use this product, only a small dime size amount total of cream is needed for both eyes. Use a gentle circular tapping motion with the tips of your fingers both morning and night, while avoiding direct contact with your eyes.
In a six week clinical testing, 90% of people saw less noticeable crow’s feet, and felt their eyes looked younger. An impressive 89% of people saw less lines and wrinkles, and 85% saw less under eye discoloration. Also 80% of people said their puffiness was less than what it was before.
IQ Derma Restoreyes Advantage
- A little dime size dab of the product goes a long way for both eyes.
- They offer a free trial offer just to get you to try their product.
- This eye cream will continue to lighten dark circles over time with continued use.
- The product has a pleasing and calming Lavender fragrance.
- The cream has a soothing, cooling effect on contact.
- Restoreyes costs less than the big store brands.
- The container is an attractive burgundy colored lid and a clear bottom to see the product.
IQ Derma Restoreyes – Drawbacks
- The company warns to avoid any direct product contact with your eyes because it may cause eye irritation.
- A small 0.34 ounces container costs around $85.00.
- The product give results that unfortunately are temporary. The look lasts only until you wash your face.
IQ Derma Restoreyes – The Bottom line
Dark under eye circles and bags of extra wrinkled skin, can make anyone self conscience. The ingredients in IQ Derma Restoreyes restores your eyes to a more youthful appearance. The product supports the skin where wrinkles are prone, like the expression areas of the face. Formulated with 41% “intelligent ingredients,” this peptide blend effectively targets the underlying cause of discoloration, caused by weakened capillaries. All while firming the under eye area to reduce wrinkles.
This intense anti-aging cream is clinically proven to dramatically reduce the unattractive fine lines, wrinkles and dark under eye circles with continued use. The cutting edge technology combined with the triple zone eye therapy, makes IQ Derma Restoreyes an easy choice.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.