IQ Derma Serum Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is IQ Derma?
As per the manufacturer, IQ Derma Serum, is an antioxidant serum that defends your skin cells from damage and deterioration caused by free radicals. Other than neutralizing free radicals, this product more specifically commits to delivering the following benefits for your skin:
- Enhances your skin’s natural defense system, including re-fortifying your skin’s surface layer to restore its protective barrier function.
- Hydrates your skin as it simultaneously enhances your skin’s natural ability to capture and lock in moisture.
- Improves the appearance of age spots and dark marks.
- Soothes and calms skin irritation to promote a clearer and an even better toned skin. Although it contains fragrance which could trigger skin dryness.
What Are The Ingredients In IQ Derma?
- Ergothioneine: Mostly derived from mushrooms, this antioxidant amino acid supports better skin protection and defense against cell damaging free radical attacks.
- Ethylbisminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride: Defends the skin against UV damage but also helps restore UV-damaged skin by helping fight the damage caused by harmful UV.
- Anhydroxylitol and Xylitol: Trap in moisture and supports its gradual release to the surface of your skin, giving it a lasting comfortable feel that lasts for longer periods of time.
- Phenoxyethanol: This ingredient is used as a preservative in skin care products, However it may cause skin irritation.
How To Apply IQ Derma
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- IQ Derma Serum must only be used as part of your morning skin care routine.
- Apply only on skin that has been thoroughly refreshed with a cleanser and toner.
Benefits Of IQ Derma
- This product is loaded with the strong protective power of a high concentration and broad variety of antioxidants that appear to be more potent than most other commonly used kinds.
- The formula helps bring back your skin’s healthy moisture levels which is important in keeping it healthy and beautiful.
- IQ Derma product spreads easily on skin, does not leave residues on the surface, feels great. However it may not be suitable for all skin types.
Disadvantages Of IQ Derma?
- This product contains fragrance ingredients that can be potentially irritating to your skin, most especially when you have sensitive and problematic skin, but which can also cause permanent damages to your skin matrix.
- This product contains phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin, which functions in the formula as a product preservative.
- IQ Derma reviews highlight that the product has been out of stock for some time, and that access may be difficult and limited, at least for the time being.
- There are very few reviews online to back the company claims.
Final Verdict : IQ Derma Serum
IQ Derma Serum offers a refreshing lineup of ingredients, most especially antioxidants and skin conditioner. Some of which have a limited and inconclusive research backing pertaining to product efficacy in restoring skin health. However this product contains Just keep in mind that a product is only as good as it suits what your skin needs.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Rejuvenating Serums
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."