IQ Derma Serum Review : Does It Work And Give You The Best Results?
IQ Derma Product Description
IQ Derma Serum, US $70 for 30 ml, is an antioxidant serum that defends your skin cells from damage and deterioration caused by free radicals. Other than neutralizing free radicals, this product more specifically commits to delivering the following benefits for your skin:
- Enhances your skin’s natural defense system, including re-fortifying your skin’s surface layer to restore its protective barrier function
- Hydrates your skin as it simultaneously enhances your skin’s natural ability to capture and lock in moisture
- Improves the appearance of age spots and dark marks
- Soothes and calms skin irritation to promote a clearer and an even better toned skin
- Made with advanced ingredient delivery technology that helps the beneficial components of this formulation to deeply penetrate your skin and deliver the goodness within
“An intelligent approach to younger looking skin” – that’s the promise of iQ Derma, the makers of this anti-aging product.
IQ Derma Ingredients
- Ergothioneine: Mostly derived from mushrooms, this antioxidant amino acid supports better skin protection and defense against cell damaging free radical attacks
- Ethylbisminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride: Defends the skin against UV damage but also helps restore UV-damaged skin by helping fight the damage caused by harmful UV
- Anhydroxylitol and Xylitol: Trap in moisture and supports its gradual release to the surface of your skin, giving it a lasting comfortable feel that lasts for longer periods of time
IQ Derma Serum must only be used as part of your morning skin care routine. Apply only on skin that has been thoroughly refreshed with a cleanser and toner.
IQ Derma Advantages
- This product is loaded with the strong protective power of a high concentration and broad variety of antioxidants that appear to be more potent than most other commonly used kinds.
- The formula helps bring back your skin’s healthy moisture levels which is important in keeping it healthy and beautiful.
- IQ Derma reviews have been all praises about how this product spreads easily on skin, does not leave residues on the surface, feels great, and many have attested to seeing visible improvements in their wrinkles, age spots and other signs of skin aging.
IQ Derma Disadvantages
- This product contains fragrance ingredients that can be potentially irritating to your skin, most especially when you have sensitive and problematic skin, but which can also cause permanent damages to your skin matrix.
- This product contains phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin, which functions in the formula as a product preservative.
- IQ Derma reviews highlight that the product has been out of stock for some time, and that access may be difficult and limited, at least for the time being.
IQ Derma Serum offers a refreshing lineup of ingredients, most especially antioxidants and skin conditioner. Some of which have a limited and inconclusive research backing pertaining to product efficacy in restoring skin health. Nevertheless, the good word being put out by reviews makes this an irresistible purchase. Just keep in mind that a product is only as good as it suits what your skin needs.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion: