iS CLINICAL Pro-Heal Serum Review: Does This Anti-Aging Cream Really Work?
IS CLINICAL Pro-Heal Serum Overview
iS CLINICAL Pro-Heal Serum Advance Plus, US $148 for a 1 fl. oz. bottle, is a topical anti-aging treatment solution that delivers a high concentration of antioxidants and nutrients to replenish your skin’s lost nourishment to promote the revelation of a healthier and younger looking skin.
About IS CLINICAL Pro-Heal Serum — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Innovative Skincare (iS), the skin care company that consciously strives to bring only clinically tested formulations proven to improve specific skin issues. This skin care company stages its own R&D, develops its own formulations, and manufactures its own products. The company supports cancer causes through its iS Cancer Care Program.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Improve the appearance of tired and aging skin by reinvigorating your skin cells.
- Boost your skin’s antioxidant levels to provide better protection from factors that age and damage your skin.
- Correct wrinkles, age spots and other visible signs of skin aging by dramatically enhancing your skin’s natural mechanisms for repair and renewal.
- Support the revelation of a blemish-free, more radiant skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Is Clinical Pro-Heal Serum ?
- Vitamin C: Revives your skin’s vitality by jumpstarting your skin cells, giving each the energy necessary to power and speed up skin rejuvenation and regeneration.
- Olive Leaf Extract: Deeply nourishes your skin, it is also loaded with powerful antioxidants that defend your skin from cell-damaging free radicals and other environmental stressors.
- Vitamin A: Still the ultimate age-defying ingredient, Vitamin A tackles visible signs of skin aging by speeding up skin turnover while simultaneously inhibiting melanin formation to lighten hyper pigmentation.
- Vitamin E: Deeply nourishing, its high fatty acid content also helps deliver a soothing feeling on skin to relieve it of irritations, as it also supports the refortification of your skin’s moisture barrier to prevent your skin from drying out.
Directions To Use
IS CLINICAL Pro-Heal Serum must be applied only on freshly cleansed skin and when you suffer from flareups.
- IS CLINICAL Pro-Heal Serum helps relieve inflammation caused by severe skin conditions, including rosacea, acne breakouts and even insect bites.
- This product absorbs easily and well into skin.
- This product is so much more expensive compared to other serums that offer the same formulation to bring about similar skin benefits.
- IS CLINICAL Pro-Heal Serum reviews indicate that this product may not be suitable for use on all skin types, most notably on sensitive skin types as claimed by the manufacturer.
Does IS CLINICAL Pro-Heal Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using iS CLINICAL Pro-Heal Serum Advance Plus:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including Vitamin C.
- Increased risk photosensitivity due to retinol.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol, added to this product as preservative.
IS CLINICAL Pro-Heal Serum provides your skin high amounts of this product’s active ingredients. However, highly concentrated, even when the ingredient is beneficial for you skin, is not always good. This product, in particular, could cause skin to become irritated and possibly cause you more blemishes than you already have.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.