iS CLINICAL Reparative Moisture Emulsion Review: Is This Moisturizer Safe To Use?
iS CLINICAL Reparative Moisture Emulsion Overview:
iS CLINICAL Reparative Moisture Emulsion is marketed as a rejuvenating and intensive moisturizer that can keep the skin smooth, protected and healthy. The moisture emulsion is available as a 1.7 fl oz (50 ml) pump bottle and is sold for a price of USD 90 in retailer sites. Get all the details about this product in this iS CLINICAL Reparative Moisture Emulsion review!
About iS CLINICAL Reparative Moisture Emulsion- Does It Really Work?
iS Clinical is a skincare company that formulates, develops and delivers clinically-validated skincare products that can improve not just the physical but also the emotional being of their clients. The company features a line of superior-quality moisturizers, cleansers, sunscreens, and treatments that have been proven effective by many.
According to the manufacturer, the iS CLINICAL Reparative Moisture Emulsion can:
- Employ Extremozyme technology in protecting the skin from environmental damage.
- Smoothen and hydrate the skin.
- Deliver long-lasting and penetrating hydration to the skin.
- Prep skin for makeup and the absorption of other skincare products.
- Diminish the look of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Leave the skin smooth, soft and moisturized.
Does this product really work? Discover the answer in this review!
What Are The Ingredients In iS CLINICAL Reparative Moisture Emulsion?
Some of the active iS CLINICAL Reparative Moisture Emulsion ingredients are as follows:
- Extremozymes:This is a patented complex made up of enzymes that have been proven to deliver protection to fragile proteins in the skin and prevent them from being damaged.
- Superoxide Dismutase: This is a uniquely designed enzyme that can absorb free radicals and prevent them from damaging the skin. It also helps to fight off photo-aging and other forms of environmental damage.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Considered to be the nature’s most powerful hydrator, this substance can keep the skin plump, elastic, soft and moist. It can also help reduce the look of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Copper Tripeptide Growth Factor: This growth factor has been clinically proven to reduce the signs of premature aging and can significantly reduce the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines over time.
Directions To Use:
For best results, apply a thin layer of iS CLINICAL Reparative Moisture Emulsion into the face and neck, avoiding contact with the eye area. Use this is in the morning and at night. Manufacturer recommends following it up with their Innovative Skincare regime. Store the bottle in a cool area.
- The product is paraben-free.
- The emulsion is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and oily skin.
- It can help prepare the skin for flawless makeup application.
- The emulsion contains a good blend of proprietary ingredients, botanical extracts, marine extracts, and peptides.
- The emulsion is pricey.
- It contains alcohol.
- The claims of the emulsion are not backed up by clinical studies.
- It also has triethanolamine.
Does iS CLINICAL Reparative Moisture Emulsion Have Any Side-effects?
Based on the reviews and ingredients list of the product, it is possible that you may experience the following iS
is CLINICAL Reparative Moisture Emulsion side-effects:
- Dryness and irritation due to alcohol.
- Watery and red eyes due to triethanolamine.
The iS CLINICAL Reparative Moisture Emulsion is one of the most loved products on the market today. It contains a good blend of advanced proprietary ingredients that you can’t find in other moisturizers. However, it also has alcohol and triethanolamine which may cause some side effects.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: