iS Clinical Eclipse Sunscreen SPF 50+ Review: Is This Sunscreen Safe To Use?
iS Clinical Sunscreen SPF 50+ Overview:
iS Clinical Sunscreen SPF 50+, USD 40 for a 3 oz (120 ml) tube, is marketed as a broad spectrum sunscreen crème that can protect the collagen in the skin from aging and sun exposure. If you are looking for a sunscreen that can protect your skin from the sun, please read this iS Clinical Sunscreen SPF 50+ review.
About iS Clinical Sunscreen SPF 50+ – Does It Really Work?
Innovative Skincare Clinical is a skincare company that has a great passion and commitment to developing superior and proven effective skincare products. They claim to use the most advanced technology, highest grade ingredients and state-of-the-art laboratory in creating their products. All of their products have been proven to dramatically enhance the look and health of the skin.
According to the company, the iS Clinical Eclipse Sunscreen SPF 50+ has been designed to offer the following benefits:
- Reduce the chances of development of skin cancer.
- Maintain and preserve the health of the skin.
- Reduce the inflammation and redness caused by sunburn.
- Repair damaged skin cells and collagen.
- Deliver antioxidant protection.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Does this sunscreen really protect your skin? Find out in this review!
What Are The Ingredients In iS Clinical Sunscreen SPF 50+?
The active iS Clinical Sunscreen SPF 50+ ingredients that you can find in the sunscreen are as follows:
- 5.2% Titanium Dioxide: This product is used as a whitening, lubricating and thickening agent is most sunscreens. It also protects the skin from both UVA and UVB rays to prevent the aging and burning of the skin.
- 1.1% Zinc Oxide: This also delivers broad spectrum protection to the skin and at the same time, it aids in preventing the development of photo aging signs and skin irritation.
Directions To Use:
For best results, apply iS Clinical Eclipse Sunscreen SPF 50+ liberally to face and neck and other parts of the skin that are exposed to the sun 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply the sunscreen after every 40 minutes after towel drying, sweating or swimming. If not, you can reapply it after every 2 hours.
- The sunscreen offers broad spectrum protection.
- It has a water-resistant formula.
- It leaves a matte finish on the skin upon application.
- The company claims that the sunscreen can help fight off some signs of aging like wrinkles and fine lines but it doesn’t have enough antioxidant content to deliver such benefits.
- The sunscreen contains alcohol.
- Its formulation is pretty basic.
Does iS Clinical Sunscreen SPF 50+ Have Any Side-effects?
Since the product has alcohol, it is most likely that you will experience skin dryness as one of its most notable iS Clinical Sunscreen SPF 50+ side-effects.
iS Clinical Sunscreen SPF 50+ Customer Reviews:
Below are some of the iS Clinical Sunscreen SPF 50+ reviews that are available online:
- “I am a sailor. I use this sunscreen on all exposed skin. As a melanoma survivor proper skin care and sun protection is important to me. I can use this on my face with no breakouts. I sail in the hot humid southern US. It doesn’t sweat off and doesn’t burn your eyes. Because there are no chemical sunscreens in this product, there is no staining of clothing when sweating. As with any sunscreen, it is important to apply properly and frequently.” -Verified Customer on Dermstore
- “I was very, VERY disappointed in this product. I bought it to take with my family on a cruise through the Caribbean, and it was not effective AT ALL. We applied as directed, and I’m very religious about reapplying sunscreen every hour or two on me, my husband, and my two ten-year old sons. Unfortunately we all burned. Maybe it was just our skin type, but I would strongly discourage anyone from buying this product. Also, I’m just a mom who cares about skin and I have so ties to this company or its competitors. It’s just a product that does not work. iS Clinical, you should be ashamed of yourselves for having this on the market.” –Linda Rohlinger on Amazon
The iS Clinical Sunscreen SPF 50+is probably one of the least expensive products of the company. But it also has one of the most basic formulations as compared to most of their products. While it does a great job in hydrating the skin and protecting it from the sun, it does not contain the antioxidant content needed to diminish the wrinkles and fine lines that the company claims it can do.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion: