IT Bye Bye Pores Primer Review: Is It Really Effective?
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Primer Introduction
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Primer , US $38 for a 1 fl. oz. tube, is a pore minimizing makeup with skin moisturizing and conditioning properties that practically makes your skin looking great and ready for ‘no filter’ selfies.
What Does IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Primer Claim
According to manufacturer’s claims, this product has been formulated to deliver the following beautiful benefits for your skin:
- Tighten your pores and smoothen the appearance of your skin
- Improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to give you a crease-free surface layer
- Boost your skin’s moisture levels and promote continued hydration to last for hours
- Absorb excess oils to prevent your surface from greasing, and your makeup from sliding off of your skin
- Preps your skin for makeup so that your covers and cosmetics can easily glide to give your skin a flawless, mattified finish
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Primer Manufacturer’s Detail
IT Cosmetics brands itself to be the company that makes possible “Game-Changing Products, Life-Changing Results!”. Innovatively jazzed up, IT Cosmetics products are developed only with experienced dermatologists to bring the most potent solutions to a wide variety of skin issues that show the desirable results that users want to see on their skin. Currently, the brand has diversified from its cosmetics line to include anti-aging products.
Working of IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Primer
This product works by delivering the proprietary Bye Bye Pores Optical Blurring Technology combined with components that actually heal and moisturize your skin and not just improve its appearance.
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Primer Ingredients
- Moroccan Lava Clay and Colloidal Clay: Absorbs your skin’s excess oils to keep the surface grease-free
- Purifying Charcoal: Helps draw out impurities from your pores and leads in detoxifying your skin
- Papaya Fruit Extract: Contains enzymes that give it natural toning properties that help tighten your pores and brighten your overall complexion
- Hydrolyzed Collagen: Provides an external supply of this vital skin precursor to facilitate faster cellular level mechanisms to keep your skin at its optimal health and state of beauty
- Hyaluronic Acid: Restores your skin’s optimal hydration levels
- Peptides: Improves cellular level coordination and communication to facilitate faster rates of skin rejuvenation and renewal
- Niacin: Promotes a better hydrated skin
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Primer Pros
- This product goes well under makeup, will not grease, and will not make your makeup slip
- The product has an ultra lightweight consistency that blends in thoroughly and easily, and does not leave behind any residue or pigment that affects your makeup.
- The formula has a long-staying power, and will suit all skin tones.
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Primer Cons
- This product is expensive compared with other primers.
- This product has a limited distribution network currently and probably not available in several territories.
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Primer Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including retinol, butylene glycol, artificial dyes, alcohol, and a host of other ingredients, both synthetic and botanical, infused in the formula
- Increased photosensitivity due to retinol
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to Sodium Benzoate and PEGs
- Increased risk for nerve and brain damage due to phenoxyethanol
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Primer must be smoothed over bare skin or on top of primer, and under makeup.
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Primer reviews read:
- “I don’t think this product works well for my skin type (oily) because it feels pretty greasy on my skin, leaving some shine and breaking down product on the face. You might like it better if you have dry skin!” — Viana P. on Influenster
- “Mostly what you’re getting is a range of silicone smoothing ingredients along with a bevy of very good anti-aging ingredients and the aforementioned clays…there isn’t as much of the anti-aging ingredients as you might be expecting. Still, for a primer this one does stand above many others and is recommended for combination, oily, and breakout-prone skin.” — Product Review on beautypedia
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Primer makes you instantly wear the smooth, silky skin you’ve always dreamt of having. It isn’t a product guaranteed to give everyone a happily ever after ending though and there are lifestyle factors to enlarged pores that you should seek to improve on as well.