IT Bye Bye Pores Primer Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Primer ?
IT Cosmetics brands itself to be the company that makes possible “Game-Changing Products, Life-Changing Results!”. Innovatively jazzed up, IT Cosmetics products are developed only with experienced dermatologists to bring the most potent solutions to a wide variety of skin issues that show the desirable results that users want to see on their skin. Currently, the brand has diversified from its cosmetics line to include anti-aging products.
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Primer , US $38 for a 1 fl. oz. tube, is a pore minimizing makeup with skin moisturizing and conditioning properties that practically makes your skin looking great and ready for ‘no filter’ selfies.
IT Cosmetics is a beauty company that claims to deliver game changing products that provide life changing results. They promise to deliver products that are 100% cruelty free as their products are not tested on animals.
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Primer- Does it really work?
According to manufacturer’s claims, this product has been formulated to deliver the following beautiful benefits for your skin:
- Tighten your pores and smoothen the appearance of your skin
- Improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to give you a crease-free surface layer
- Boost your skin’s moisture levels and promote continued hydration to last for hours
- Absorb excess oils to prevent your surface from greasing, and your makeup from sliding off of your skin
- Preps your skin for makeup so that your covers and cosmetics can easily glide to give your skin a flawless, mattified finish
This product works by delivering the proprietary Bye Bye Pores Optical Blurring Technology combined with components that actually heal and moisturize your skin and not just improve its appearance.
What are the ingredients in IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Primer?
- Moroccan Lava Clay and Colloidal Clay: Absorbs your skin’s excess oils to keep the surface grease-free
- Purifying Charcoal: Helps draw out impurities from your pores and leads in detoxifying your skin. However, it can be extremely drying when applied for a prolonged period of time.
- Papaya Fruit Extract: Contains enzymes that give it natural toning properties that help tighten your pores and brighten your overall complexion
- Hydrolyzed Collagen: Provides an external supply of this vital skin precursor to facilitate faster cellular level mechanisms to keep your skin at its optimal health and state of beauty
- Hyaluronic Acid: One of the most popular ingredients in skin care today, it plumps up skin by boosting its moisture content. However, if you are allergic to hyaluronic acid, your face and throat areas will become swollen after exposure to this ingredient.
Benefits of IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Primer
- This product goes well under makeup, will not grease, and will not make your makeup slip
- The product has an ultra lightweight consistency that blends in thoroughly and easily, and does not leave behind any residue or pigment that affects your makeup.
- The formula has a long-staying power, and will suit all skin tones. However, the product does not have much anti aging ingredients as it claims to have.
Disadvantages of IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Primer
- This product is expensive compared with other primers.
- This product has a limited distribution network currently and probably not available in several territories.
- People with oily skin claims that the product made their skin greasier.
- The product contains phenoxyethanol which may cause death of skin cells.
- It is also filled with silicone-like ingredients which may clog pores.
Does IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Primer have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including retinol, butylene glycol, artificial dyes, alcohol, and a host of other ingredients, both synthetic and botanical, infused in the formula
- Increased photosensitivity due to retinol
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to Sodium Benzoate and PEGs
- Increased risk for nerve and brain damage due to phenoxyethanol
How to apply IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Primer
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Primer must be smoothed over bare skin or on top of primer, and under makeup. Make sure to apply the product only to cleansed skin. If wearing moisturizer, make sure to apply it after putting on your moisturizer.
Final Verdict: IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Primer
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Primer makes you instantly wear the smooth, silky skin you’ve always dreamt of having. It isn’t a product guaranteed to give everyone a happily ever after ending though and there are lifestyle factors to enlarged pores that you should seek to improve on as well.