Ivanola Anti Aging Face Serum Review: Is It Really Effective?
Ivanola Skin Care Introduction:
Ivanola Skin Care is an anti-aging serum meant to fight signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines, and crow’s feet. The manufacturer claims that effects can be felt after about 28 days of continuous use as directed.
The price is not published online but customers can request a trial of the serum and test the product for up to 14 days. Those who do not return the product on time are subject to paying the full price of $80 and are enrolled in an auto-refill program.
Ivanola Skin Care Claims:
The product claims it can diminish and prevent fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging when it is used as directed. The manufacturer also states that this product is recommended by dermatologists.
Ivanola Skin Care Manufacturer Details:
Ivanola Skin Care is manufactured in the USA. Safety and oversight of high quality ingredients are mentioned as the manufacturer’s main concerns when making this product.
Unlike most products, the ingredients list of this serum is not properly listed. In fact, their site indicates only one ingredient—peptides. According to their site, these peptides have the same component as the amino acids in our skin. Because of this, these peptides can help in rebuilding damaged skin cells that are often associated with signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles. However, the company did not present any study that can prove this claim. They also did not specify which type of peptides are used in the product.
Ivanola Skin Care Pros:
- Customers can try Ivanola Skin Care serum for up to 14 days.
- A list of key ingredients is available online. However, the company does not provide the complete list of ingredients, making it difficult for the users to determine whether or not the product contains a substance that they are allergic to.
- Can be used by all skin types.
Ivanola Skin Care Cons:
- Ingredient amounts are not listed.
- Customers who do not return the product on time are charged the full cost of $80 and enrolled to an automatic refill program.
- Conclusive data that backs the anti-aging claims made by the manufacturer is not specified on websites about the product.
- The complete list of ingredients is not provided. There are also varying information about what substances the product contains.
Cleanse your skin first. After rinsing off your cleanser, pat your skin dry using a soft towel. Apply the serum in a gentle tapping manner in your face and neck, focusing on the eye area.
Ivanola Skin Care states that it can fight the signs of aging, such as wrinkles and fine lines, and provide results within 28 days. Still, the serum’s manufacturer does not mention conclusive evidence that proves these claims, or studies that may have been conducted on the serum.
Possible customers can test the serum themselves for up to 14 days. Unfortunately, those who do not return the serum within the allotted period are subject to charges of $80, and are enrolled in an automatic subscription unless they opt out. In addition, little is known about the manufacturer’s other possible products.
In addition, accurate customer reviews are difficult to find online. The list of ingredients for the serum is online, but does not include inactive ingredients and amounts of main ingredients.
The cosmetic industry currently offers a variety of wrinkle creams from a number of brands. To make the process of selecting a wrinkle cream as simple as possible, we’ve evaluated each cream on its ability to fulfill our requirements for a quality wrinkle cream. To be specific, we believe that a wrinkle cream should include ingredients that offer antioxidant protection for skin, in order to delay the onset of noticeable aging. At the same time, wrinkle creams should be able to renew skin, typically by containing compounds with collagen-stimulating properties. Additionally, such a cream should improve both the texture and appearance of skin by offering both long term anti-wrinkle benefits and hydrating agents to create smooth, firm skin. Listed below are our top wrinkle creams, according to these important characteristics.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.