Ivory Caps Review:Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Ivory Caps?
Ivory Caps is a line of skin whitening products. More specifically, the Ivory Caps line includes pills, gels, and creams to provide consumers with both topical and internal ways of getting whiter skin. Ivory Caps items are promoted and sold through the official Ivory Caps website, and the Ivory Caps product line is produced by ECS Nutrition Inc. These skin whitening products focus on preventing overproduction of melanin in order to bring about their promised skin whitening benefits. The price of Ivory Caps items varies; the skin lightening cream costs about $45 while the skin lightening support pills sell for around $49.99.
Table of Contents [Show]
Ivory Caps items promise to provide nutrition for supporting healthy skin while also providing compounds that prevent high concentrations of melanin from being produced. Ivory Caps products should be used for at least one month in order to actually help whiten skin; prolonged use of these products should result in gradually lighter and lighter skin. However it may cause redness or itching on skin.Explanations for the purposes of each of the key ingredients in these skin whitening products are featured on the official Ivory Caps website.
What Are The Ingredients In Ivory Caps?
- Jojoba Oil: This ingredient soothes skin and provides long lasting moisture.
- Squalene: This is a type of lipid derived from olive and aids in maintaining the health of the skin by hydrating, smoothening and softening it.
- Hyaluronic Acid: It acts as a moisture magnet that hydrates and plumps up your skin by drawing in moisture from the surroundings, holds on to it then, gradually releases it over a long period of time to keep your skin comfortably hydrated for hours.However sometimes it causes bruising, redness and itching on skin.
Complete lists of ingredients for the other Ivory Caps products can be found on the official Ivory Caps website as well.
Benefits of Ivory Caps
- Ivory Caps products are available both as pills and as topical agents.
- It can hydrates and plumps up your skin but may cause redness or irritation on skin.
- All products can be purchased through the official Ivory Caps website.
Disadvantages of Ivory Caps
- Purchases may not be backed by a satisfaction guarantee.
- These products are relatively expensive.
- Clinical studies are not cited for Ivory Caps.
- It contains Hyaluronic Acid which may cause redness or itching on skin.
Final Verdict: Ivory Caps
Ivory Caps is not endorsed by clinical studies or a satisfaction guarantee, and the lack of these endorsements causes this brand to be less than ideal. However, consumers who are still interested in Ivory Caps will be pleased to find that there are many positive user reviews for these products but this product may cause redness or allergic reactions on skin. Additionally, all ingredient information is provided online, and this information fully enables consumers to make informed decisions regarding these products. It offers return policy on this product.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Skin Lightening Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."