Jack Black Protein Booster Eye Rescue Review: Should You Buy This Eye Cream?
Jack Black Protein Booster Eye Rescue Overview:
Jack Black Protein Booster Eye Rescue, US $40 for a 0.5 oz. bottle, is a multi-tasking eye treatment solution formulated specifically to rehydrate, rejuvenate, and protect a man’s skin from wrinkles and other visible signs of skin damage and aging.
About Jack Black Protein Booster Eye Rescue — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Jack Black, the personal and skin care label that brands itself as the masculine choice for the modern man. Jack Black products are specially formulated to perform benefits as intended without adding anything unnecessary, not even cosmetic, just everything a man could possibly need.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Enhance skin repair, rejuvenation and renewal.
- Relieve skin inflammation to help avert damage and aging.
- Lighten dark circles and brighten your entire eye area.
- Smoothen fine lines and wrinkles to make these less prominent.
- Boost your skin’s protection from future damage.
What are the ingredients in Jack Black Protein Booster Eye Rescue?
- Peptides: Wrinkle-reducing, these amino acids work by orchestrating faster collagen production, more efficient repairs on damages sustained by the skin matrix, and more frequent skin turnovers.
- Antioxidants: Brighten up your eye area, these ingredients significantly improves your skin’s protection from damages caused by free radicals and other environmental stressors.
- Organic Omega-3: Plant-derived fatty acids that your skin can easily assimilate and use to rehydrate, rejuvenate and renew damaged and aged eye skin.
- Oat Kernel Extract: Delivers anti-inflammatory relief from irritation and redness, thereby improving your skin tone and lightening up your eye area.
Directions to use:
- Jack Black Eye Rescue is recommended for morning and evening application. Use after cleansing and toning your skin.
- Jack Black Eye Rescue comes in an airpless and opaque pump bottle that helps keep the ingredients from becoming degraded, ensuring product potency is retained.
- This product does not contain synthetic dyes and fragrances, triclodan, phthalates, sulfates, and parabens, and does not use ingredients derive from GMOs.
- Clinical product reviews reveal that this product is capable of improving the appearance of wrinkles by as much as 45 per cent following just two months of regular product application.
- The formula is expensive given the tiny bottle.
- This product may not be suitable for all skin types
- Jack Black Protein Booster Eye Rescue reviews indicate that users have a mixed collective opinion about this product’s performance.
Does Jack Black Protein Booster Eye Rescue Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Jack Black Protein Booster Eye Rescue:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol, silicones, and a host of many other botanical and synthetic ingredients.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain dysfunctions.
- Increased risk for organ-related diseases associated with the reproductive system due to EDTA.
Jack Black Protein Booster Eye Rescue Customer Reviews:
Jack Black Protein Booster Eye Rescue reviews read:
- “So I bought this for my bf who had deep dark circles under his eyes, for as long as I’ve known him. We’ve finally become close enough where I can suggest he’d change his facecare routine. After one week of use I noticed a huge difference in the color of his circles, and the depth. I do believe it has also reduced the visibility of his crows feet. He is 29 and I’m going to keep buying this product to keep him looking 29!” — orangesky8
- “Jack Black’s Protein Booster Eye REscue cream is a perfectly acceptable eye cream. It doesn’t have any scent, absorbs easily, and throughout the day my skin didn’t feel dry or overly moisturized/oily. But there’s also nothing remarkable about it, either. I used it for a few weeks, morning and night, but didn’t go through the whole container. It isn’t particularly rich, and my eyes certainly didn’t feel “boosted” in any way. I admit that I get bored with skin products and I like to change things up, but I moved on from this one pretty quickly.” — A. Carter on Amazon
Jack Black Protein Booster Eye Rescue will be capable of delivering intense hydration. However, the age-defying functions may be a little over-the-t0p, and it’s harder to trust this claim when a detailed evidence is lacking. In any case, it’s always best to have options so, make sure to check out other similar products before you buy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.