Jack Black Protein Booster Eye Rescue Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Jack Black Eye Rescue?
This product is brought to you by Jack Black, the personal and skin care label that brands itself as the masculine choice for the modern man.
Jack Black is a family owned and operated small skin care company that is located in Carrolton Texas. The company has been in the industry for more than 17 years.
Jack Black Protein Booster Eye Rescue, US $40 for a 0.5 oz. bottle, is a multi-tasking eye treatment solution formulated specifically to rehydrate, rejuvenate, and protect a man’s skin from wrinkles and other visible signs of skin damage and aging.
Jack Black Eye Rescue— Does It Really Work?
The manufacturer claims that the product can lighten dark circles and leave the eye area bright and radiant. It also promise to reduce the depth of wrinkles and fine lines. Furthermore, it claims to prevent the future damage of the skin.
But while these claims are amazing, the company did not provide any clinical studies to statistics to prove such claims.
What Are The Ingredients In Jack Black Eye Rescue?
- Organic Omega-3: Plant-derived fatty acids that your skin can easily assimilate and use to rehydrate, rejuvenate and renew damaged and aged eye skin.
- Oat Kernel Extract: Delivers anti-inflammatory relief from irritation and redness, thereby improving your skin tone and lightening up your eye area.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Linseed Seed Oil: This can reduce inflammation and promote repair of the skin. However, this may cause allergic reactions.
How To Apply Jack Black Eye Rescue
- As, per the manufacturer of Jack Black Eye Rescue it is highly recommended for morning and evening application.
- Use after cleansing and toning your skin.
- When applying the product, pat it gently around the eye area, avoiding the eyelids as much as possible.
Benefits Of Jack Black Eye Rescue
- Jack Black Eye Rescue comes in an airpless and opaque pump bottle that helps keep the ingredients from becoming degraded, ensuring product potency is retained.
Disadvantages Of Jack Black Eye Rescue
- The formula is expensive given the tiny bottle.
- This product may not be suitable for all skin types
- Jack Black Protein Booster Eye Rescue reviews indicate that users have a mixed collective opinion about this product’s performance.
- The product contains alcohol which can be harmful to the sensitive eye area.
- It also uses phenoxyethanol as a preservative. This substance is known to cause cell death.
Does Jack Black Eye Rescue Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Jack Black Protein Booster Eye Rescue:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol, silicones, and a host of many other botanical and synthetic ingredients.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain dysfunctions.
- Increased risk for organ-related diseases associated with the reproductive system due to EDTA.
Final Verdict- Jack Black Eye Rescue
Jack Black Protein Booster Eye Rescue will be capable of delivering intense hydration. However, the age-defying functions may be a little over-the-top, and it’s harder to trust this claim when a detailed evidence is lacking. In any case, it’s always best to have options so, make sure to check out other similar products before you buy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.