Jan Marini Luminate Eye Gel Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Jan Marini Eye Gel Overview:
Jan Marini Eye Gel, USD 93 for 0.5 fl oz (15 ml) pump bottle, is an eye cream promises to make the eye area look brighter, tighter and firmer. Are you looking for a product that can protect your eyes from aging? You need to read this Jan Marini Eye Gel review!
About Jan Marini Eye Gel – Does It Really Work?
Jan Marini Skin Research is a California-based skincare company that was founded in 1994. The company takes pride in being a recognized leader in the skincare industry. They are also committed to continually expand and improve the skin care solutions that they are bringing to the market. They also firmly believe that skin care products should not merely address different skin conditions but to also provide the skin with the nutrients and vitamins it needs to maintain the health of the skin.
As per the claims of the manufacturer, Jan Marini Luminate Eye Gel can deliver the following benefits:
- Brighten the eye area.
- Diminish the look of dark circles.
- Tighten and firm crepey skin.
- Reduce the visibility of under eye circles.
- Leave the eye area more luminous and radiant.
Is this product gentle enough for your eye area? Well, keep on reading this review!
What Are The Ingredients In Jan Marini Eye Gel?
Below are some of the active Jan Marini Eye Gel ingredients that you can find in the formulation:
- Chrysin: This is a type of flavonoid that was derived from plants. This has been proven to boost the enzyme that breaks down bilirubin. As a result, blood leakage is reduced, and the visibility of skin discoloration is also minimized. In addition to that, this flavonoid also has anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidant properties that can protect the skin from free radical damage.
- Retinol: The company uses a type of retinol that they call All-Trans-Retinol which they claim can help in increasing the rate of cell turnover in the skin. As a result, the dead cells are rapidly removed from the skin surface and are replaced by new cells. This can help minimize the chances of cellular build-up that may result in hyperpigmentation. This vitamin A derivative is also vital for the repair and growth of the skin.
Directions To Use:
For best results, shake the bottle well before application. Before using it, invert the bottle then tap the top of the bottle (while keeping the plastic lid on). Make sure to tap it into your palms. Apply a small amount of Jan Marini Luminate Eye Gel to the lower lids in the morning and at night.
The product contains retinol which may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun. It is also not recommended for women who are pregnant and breastfeeding.
- The cream is suitable for all skin types.
- According to the studies conducted by the manufacturer, crepey skin and wrinkles are visibly reduced after 4 months of use of the product.
- It can address skin discoloration in the eye area.
- The eye treatment is expensive as compared to most eye products in the market.
- It contains phenoxyethanol.
- The product does not have too many reviews.
Does Jan Marini Eye Gel Have Any Side-effects?
Since the product contains alcohol, it is possible that you may experience dryness in the eye area as one of the Jan Marini Eye Gel side-effects.
Jan Marini Eye Gel contains clinically proven ingredients that can make the eye area look brighter, firmer and more luminous. However, its main ingredient is retinol which can increase the skin’s sensitivity to the sun so you would still need to layer the product with a sunscreen to avoid irritation and redness.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.