Jan Marini Skin Research Bioglycolic Face Cleanser Review: Should You Buy This Cleanser?
Jan Marini Skin Research Bioglycolic Face Cleanser Overview:
Jan Marini Skin Research Bioglycolic Face Cleanser, US $33 for 8 oz., is a soap-free cleanser that delivers a combination of deep and gentle exfoliation coupled with a skin conditioning after-feel that restores your skin’s smoothness and suppleness.
About Jan Marini Skin Research Bioglycolic Face Cleanser — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Jan Marini Skin Research, Inc., a skin care company founded in 1994, with a strong research-based culture. “Complete. Comprehensive. Results Without Compromise.” — This is the beauty philosophy that goes into every formulation prepared by Jan Marini, The company is based in California, USA operating as a direct marketing company that sells its products directly to consumers.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Deep exfoliates your skin with a potent concentration of glycolic acid.
- Restore your skin’s ideal moisture levels.
- Deliver the skin rejuvenating power of cleansing and toning all in a single skin solution.
- Better transport and more efficiently absorb other products in your skin care regimen.
- Restore your skin’s natural balance and your skin’s radiance.
What Are The Ingredients In Jan Marini Skin Research Bioglycolic Face Cleanser?
- Glycolic Acid: Exfoliates your skin by gently sloughing off your skin’s damaged top layer, causing your skin’s natural regeneration mechanisms to more efficiently turnover and renew your skin.
- Sorbitol: Improves product absorption, it also has a softening and soothing effect on skin.
Directions To Use:
- Jan Marini Face Cleanser is recommended for daytime and nighttime application. Use a small amount of this product on dry skin. Massage gently then, using a soft damp washcloth, remove the product thoroughly from your skin. End by rinsing off with lukewarm water. Pat dry.
- Jan Marini Face Cleanser is soap-free, won’t leave any product residue, and won’t clog your pores.
- This product cleanses and tones, delivering two functions in a single product.
- The formula is non-drying and won’t make your skin tight not damage your skin.
- This product is free from parabens and synthetic fragrances.
- Not all skin types may not be able to tolerate this glycolic acid based solution.
- This product does not boast of any other ingredient that is proven to have lasting effects to benefit your skin.
- Jan Marini Skin Research Bioglycolic Face Cleanser reviews indicate that this product can cause irritations to some users.
Does Jan Marini Face Cleanser Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Jan Marini Skin Research Bioglycolic Face Cleanser:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including glycolic acid, depending on your skin’s tolerance.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol, a toxic chemical added to this formulation to serve as product preservative.
Jan Marini Skin Research Bioglycolic Face Cleanser Customer Reviews:
Jan Marini Skin Research Bioglycolic Face Cleanser reviews read:
- “This is the worst thing that has happened to me skincare-wise, which breaks my heart because on paper this cleanser should be amazing. not only does it break my heart, it also breaks me out and these blemishes that i’ve gotten from it are both painful to have and unpleasant to look at. i don’t know if it’s just purging i’m experiencing, i suppose that that could be the case but no way i’m continuing to use this. i used it once a day and followed up with my vitamin c serum, perhaps my skin just got over exfoliated or something but i honestly don’t even care at this point.” — pleaseglow on MakeupAlley
- “Great cleanser overall! I have oily, very acne-prone skin and this cleanser does a great job at managing that without drying my skin out. I only use it in the morning though because I don’t find it great for removing sunscreen/makeup. Plus you should be using this on dry skin so for me, it seems best to use it first thing in the morning!” — User Review on LovelySkin
- Jan Marini Skin Research Bioglycolic Face Cleanser is built around glycolic acid, valued highly for its deep exfoliating functions that does not hurt nor unnecessarily damage your skin. It seems, though, that for US $33, a relatively more expensive price to pay for a soap-free cleanser, is really all the benefit you get from this cleansing product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: