Jan Marini Transformation Face Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Jan Marini Transformation Cream?
As per the manufacturer, Jan Marini Transformation Cream, USD 105 for a 1 oz jar, claims to be an advanced anti-aging formula that can reduce visible signs of aging in the skin. The product is available on the official Jan Marini site and other third-party retailer sites. In this Jan Marini Transformation Cream review, you can get to know this product a bit more. However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Jan Marini Skin Research is a California-based skin care company that was founded in 1994. The company continues to deliver high performing solutions in the market.
Jan Marini Transformation Cream – Does It Really Work?
The company has formulated the Jan Marini Transformation Face Cream to:
- Visibly reduce signs of aging.
- Deliver deep hydration to the skin.
- Make skin instantly smoother and softer upon application.
Continue reading this review to get the information that you need!
What Are The Ingredients In Jan Marini Transformation Cream?
Some of the Jan Marini Transformation Cream ingredients are as follows:
- Aloe Vera: This plant contains two hormones that have anti-inflammtory and healing properties. More than that, it is also effective in treating dry and flaky skin, a wide array of cosmetic ailments and different skin conditions. It also moisturizes the skin without leaving a greasy feel. Last but not the least, it contains a growth hormone that can stimulate growth of new skin cells and increases the rate of cell turnover.
- Hyaluronic Acid: This is the substance that is responsible for keeping the skin elastic, firm and hydrated. Known as a moisture-binding agent, hyaluronic acid is said to retain 1000 times its weight in water and make sure that the skin will remain hydrated for long. Namely, some people complain that their skin dries out after using hyaluronic acid.
- Thymosin beta-4: This is a small amino acid that have been proven to be effective in facilitating the repair and healing of damaged tissue. This amino acid is a proprietary ingredient of the company.
- Yeast Extract: This extract minimizes the amount of oxidative stress that happens on the skin and can help address problematic skin issues.
How To Apply Jan Marini Transformation Cream
For best results:
- Apply a thin layer of Jan Marini Transformation Face Cream on your neck and face.
- Use this in the morning and at night after you have cleansed the skin.
Benefits Of Jan Marini Transformation Cream
- The formulation is suitable for sensitive, dry, normal and acne-prone skin.
- It is formulated to address redness and aging skin issues. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
- The cream claims to deliver antioxidant protection and hydration to the skin.
Disadvantages Of Jan Marini Transformation Cream
- The product is extremely expensive.
- The cream contains a few irritating ingredients.
- There are no clinical studies that can prove the company’s claims about their patented ingredients.
- This product may cause burning sensation to the skin.
Does Jan Marini Transformation Cream Have Any Side-Effects?
According to reviews, you might experience the following Jan Marini Transformation Cream side-effects:
- Acne breakouts.
- Skin irritation.
Final Verdict: Jan Marini Transformation Face Cream
Jan Marini Transformation Cream contains a good dose of plant extracts, peptides and a few patented ingredients that the company claims to be beneficial to the skin. However, the company has not cited any studies that can back up their claims about such ingredients, making it difficult for us to determine if the ingredients will really deliver their claims.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.