Jane Iredale Dream Tint – Tinted Moisturiser SPF 15 Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Jane Iredale Dream Tint Moisturiser Overview:
Jane Iredale Dream Tint – Tinted Moisturiser SPF 15, US $41 for a 1.7 fl. oz.,is a foundation, moisturizer, and sunscreen all-in-one product.
About Jane Iredale Dream Tint Moisturiser — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Jane Iridale. This is a skin care brand that first came to be recognized for its mineral makeup products that significantly neutralize greasiness and keep shine away even as a user wears makeup all day. Furthermore, these products have been highly recommended for use on chronically inflamed skin types, including acne-challenged skin. This brand was founded and named after a New York-based producer and casting director.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Boost your skin’s moisture content and help keep it hydrated for hours.
- Enhance your skin’s texture, leaving it with a smoother, flawless complexion.
- Protect your skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays that can burn and permanently damage your skin from deep within.
- Fade the appearance of skin imperfections, including age spots, fine lines and wrinkles to promote a more youthful looking complexion.
- Improve your overall skin tone while brightening your normally dull and lifeless complexion.
What Are The Ingredients In Jane Iredale Dream Tint Moisturiser?
- Titanium Dioxide (4.5%): Functions as mineral sunscreen that provides a physical barrier that blocks UVA and UVB rays from reaching and hurting your skin.
- Algae Extract: Promotes improved skin hydration so that your skin can stay well-conditioned even underneath the thick creams and tints that this product is formulated with.
- Sambucus Nigra (Elder Flower) Extract: Significantly boosts your skin’s moisture content, it also delivers skin rejuvenation and regenerating functions.
- Jojoba Esters: Closely resemble your skin’s natural oils, these esters are capable of penetrating your skin deeply where it is easily assimilated by your skin cells for use in multiple functions that help restore and renew your skin.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil: Enhances your skin’s moisture, it also works closely with your skin’s natural repair and rejuvenation mechanisms to help deliver results more effectively at faster rates.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter): It contains essential fatty acids that deep nourishes your skin and that help facilitate skin repairs and rejuvenation functions.
Directions To Use:
Apply Jane Iredale Dream Tint Moisturiser over freshly cleansed and toned skin every morning. Dot around your face before thinly spreading out. Use under makeup.
- Jane Iredale Dream Tint Moisturiser is available in six natural skin shades: Light, Medium Light, Medium, Medium Dark, Warm Bronze, and Peach Brightener.
- This product is formulated to suit the highly demanding preferences of people who are following a gluten-free and vegan lifestyle.
- The manufactured has guaranteed this product to be free from parabens.
- This product is expensive relative to other tinted moisturizers that commit to deliver similar benefits.
- Jane Iredale Dream Tint Moisturiser reviews demonstrate that results of product use are highly variable and affect users in different ways.
Does Jane Iredale Dream Tint Moisturiser Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Jane Iredale Dream Tint – Tinted Moisturiser SPF 15:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including artificial colorants.
- Increased risk for clogged pores and skin infections due to silicones, Titanium Dioxide and other mineral ingredients infused in the product.
Jane Iredale Dream Tint Moisturiser Customer Reviews:
Jane Iredale Dream Tint Moisturiser reviews read:
- “Have to shop for a color in person… the color is not what was represented in on line photo, also got a powder blush, cheap packaging, can’t believe you charge $$$ for plastic !?!?” — Ifell4it on the Jane Iridale website
- “I’ve been using this tinted moisturizer for several years. It goes on smoothly and provides nice light coverage with the bonus of an extra layer of sun protection. The color is perfect for my medium-fair skin and never clogs my pores. I switch between this and the PurePressed Base Powder, depending on the coverage I’m looking for and the time of day.” — User Review on LovelySkin
Jane Iredale Dream Tint Moisturiser delivers three benefits in one bottle that can be a great timesaver to help you beat the morning rush. While there are beneficial ingredients in the formula, there are also several potentially irritating components.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: