Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip Plumper ReviewsAdvertising Disclosure ?
Jane Iredale Details:
Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip Plumper, US $25, plumps your lips and makes them appear fuller by giving your lips a fast-acting moisture boost with a hydration that lasts for hours.
This lip product is committed to deliver the following beauty benefits for your lips:
- Mild exfoliating action that strips off the top layer of your skin to eliminate the damage as it stimulates your skin’s deeper layers to facilitate a rapid replacement
- Nourishes your skin with Vitamins C and E, and essential fatty acids which, deliver lasting benefits to your skin with regular, long-term use
- Includes peptides that enhance your skin’s appearance but, more importantly, your skin health
This product is available in Milan, a pigment in a natural pink shade.
Jane Iredale helped revolutionize makeup by offering colors in the mineral formulation that also bring benefits to your skin as it enhances your skin’s natural beauty.
Jane Iredale Ingredients List:
- Emollients and skin conditioners: Include both synthetically prepared and botanically extracted sources, moisturize your skin and leaves the skin with a silky surface
- Peptides: Supports various skin cell repair and regeneration mechanisms to resurface younger layer of lips
- Lemon and Tangerine essential oils: Mildly exfoliate the damaged top layer which, in turn, stimulates the skin cells to produce more collagen and elastin to force a skin turnover
- Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil and Avocado: Food your lips with moisture, causing it to become plumper and fuller
- Tocopherol: Also Vitamin E, moisturizes skin, provides antioxidant protection, and helps fortify the skin’s outer surface to improve its protective function
- Ascorbyl Palmitate: Also Vitamin , reinvigorates your skin cells to resurface younger skin as older skin is eliminated; also stimulates faster collagen production
Jane Iredale Directions/Working:
Use Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip Plumper liberally and as generously as you want to. Apply straight from the tube or, using a lip brush.
Jane Iredale Advantages:
- Product is formulated to bring both instant and long-term benefits for your lips
- Provides exfoliation, a mechanism that is not commonly offered by other products in its league, but which is key in skin renewal and rejuvenation, even for skin on your lips
- Product is made by a company that is committed to product safety and skin health
- Product does not contain PEGs, phenoxyethanol, and parabens which are toxic to your skin and that have a high risk of adversely affecting your health
Jane Iredale Disadvantages:
- Manufacturer may have over committed in delivering lip plumping effect since there are no ingredients in the formulation that can plump lips beyond just moisture
- Manufacturer fails to explain how this product will deliver its plumping effect
- There are no consumer or clinical study presented to backup product claims
Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip Plumper contains a sufficient variety of moisturizing ingredients at potent levels that will likely give your lips a moisture boost but, whether that will last or not is what should concern you. If better-moisturized lips are what you are going for, this product can deliver that but, if you’re looking for more, it’s best to broaden your options.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Lip Plumpers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Lip Plumpers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."