Jergens Skin Firming Daily Toning Moisturizer Review: Is it Good?
Jergens Toning Moisturizer Description
Jergens Skin Firming Daily Toning Moisturizer, US $8 for 16.8 fl. oz. is a topical cellulite solution that helps improve the appearance of bumpy, dimply skin. More specifically, this product promises to deliver the following skin benefits:
Deliver collagen and elastin to help improve skin elasticity and firmness
- Moisturize your skin to plump it and relieve it from dryness
- Give your skin a tighter feeling and appearance that evens out your skin tone
Jergens is a global brand managed by Kao USA, and which has been around since the turn of the century.
Jergens Toning Moisturizer Ingredients
- Glycerin: A powerful emollient that effectively moisturizes and plumps up your skin; also leaves a silky feel on the surface of your skin to relieve it from a dry, dehydrating feeling
- Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) Extract: Acts as a protective antioxidant, and has anti-inflammatory properties that calms and soothes multiple signs of skin irritation
- Centella Asiatica Extract and Withania Somnifera Root Extract: Rich in amino acids, antioxidants and fatty acids, among other beneficial components, this ancient healing plant delivers anti-aging benefits that revives your skin’s youthful health and glow
- Hydrolyzed Elastin and Collagen: Supply your skin with additional materials that are easily assimilated by your skin cells to be utilized for various skin repair and rejuvenation processes
Jergens Toning Moisturizer Directions
Use Jergens Skin Firming Daily Toning Moisturizer on cellulite-affected areas, giving your skin a vigorous massage to help stimulate better circulation and work in the product more thoroughly into your skin. Apply the product day and night, as frequently and as often as you want to, on freshly cleansed skin.
Jergens Toning Moisturizer Advantages
- Product contains deeply hydrating ingredients that have the power to plump up your skin to make it appear firmer and less bumpy
- Formula makes your skin feel tighter
- Product provides additional doses of collagen and elastin that your skin can utilize for various skin healing and improvement processes, and are capable of strengthening moisture bond
- Product provides powerful antioxidant protection
Jergens Toning Moisturizer Disadvantages
- Product contains petrolatum and mineral oil which can clog your pores and start an infection
- Product contains fragrance ingredients and butylene glycol which are well-known severe skin irritants, making this product not recommended for any skin type but, most especially not for use of people with hyper sensitive and problematic skin
- Formula cannot address the root causes of cellulites, which are structural in nature, and, therefore, cannot resolve your cellulites beyond possible temporary plumping
Jergens Skin Firming Daily Toning Moisturizer is well formulated to deliver a deeply moisturizing and temporarily plumping effect on your skin that immediately relieves your skin of dryness and flakiness right on product contact. However, of course your purpose for picking up a firming lotion is so that you can improve the appearance of your cellulites. Although there can’t possibly be any topical product that can do that, some, particularly the ones that contain ingredients that can expand your veins, can give serious skin plumping that can last for a longer period of time.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: