JERGENS Wet Skin Moisturizer Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is JERGENS Wet Skin Moisturizer?
As per the manufacturer, JERGENS Wet Skin moisturizer is a skincare product that essentially works to provide your skin with adequate moisture when it is needed. This formula was uniquely created to be used directly to freshly cleaned and wet complexion.
It mixes with water on your complexion and it is easily absorbed in the skin and immediately locks in moisture to give you a more luminous look. You don’t have to dry off before using this product.
It also doesn’t keep you waiting for it to be absorbed in the skin. This helps in saving your precious morning minutes and you can get hold of extra coffee before kicking off the day.
But considering all the claims about hydrating the skin, the formulation shows only a few moisturizing ingredients.
JERGENS Wet Skin Moisturizer – Does It Really Work?
The wet skin moisturizer is a product of Jergen’s, a company who has been formulating and developing moisturizing products since 1901. Their product range includes moisturizers and lotions and this product is one of them. According to the company, this product is designed to lock moisture in the skin and delivers softer skin in no time. However, the product contains few harmful chemicals which may do more harm than good to your skin.
The supplementation of this formula is done with powerful essential oils which are pure and all natural. They are also claimed to be healthy and safe in nature.
What Are The Ingredients In JERGENS Wet Skin Moisturizer?
JERGENS Wet Skin Moisturizer has the following ingredients:
- Restoring Argan Oil – it is a potent supplement that is ideal for soothing and healing dry complexion.
- Refreshing Coconut Oil – it softens and refreshes the skin.
- Original Scent with Original Cherry Almond Essence – it is easily absorbed in the skin and highly nourishes and hydrates the skin.
- Sodium Hydroxide: This ingredient prevents irritation by helping to maintain the skin’s moisture barrier. However it may cause itching or skin irritation.
How To Apply JERGENS Wet Skin Moisturizer
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- Apply this cream right after you come out of the shower but before you dry up.
- Apply a dime-size amount for every arm and a quarter-size for every leg.
Benefits Of JERGENS Wet Skin Moisturizer
- Moisturizes the skin.
- It makes the skin soft and smooth. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
- It is a quick absorbing formula.
Disadvantages Of JERGENS Wet Skin Moisturizer
- This formula is not assessed by FDA.
- The formulation uses paraben, a carcinogenic, as a preservative.
- It also has fragrance which is a skin irritant.
- It also contains phenoxyethanol which is cytotoxic.
- The product does not contain many moisturizing ingredients.
Does JERGENS Wet Skin Moisturizer Have Any Side Effects?
JERGENS Wet Skin Moisturizer Side Effects are:
- Some users claim that this product is sticky on their skin.
Final Verdict : JERGENS Wet Skin Moisturizer
JERGENS Wet Skin Moisturizer is a post-shower formula that provides your skin with adequate moisture.
It makes your skin feel and look soft and smooth. Well, in this review JERGENS Wet Skin Moisturizer is presented as a potent skin moisturizer. Although it is not approved by FDA.
It helps lock in your skin moisture immediately after use. You don’t have to dry up after a shower, this formula blends well with water to provide you with the desired benefits. However it contains fragrance which may trigger skin irritation.
Consistent use of this product will result in a prettier you. It will help you get rid of that dull and ugly skin within no time. It is created with pure and natural ingredients that will make your skin appear more luminous and supple. However, it is always advisable to check out the authenticity of this formula before purchasing to avoid future frustrations.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."