JERGENS Wet Skin Moisturizer Review: Should You Buy This Moisturizer?
JERGENS Wet Skin Moisturizer Overview:
JERGENS Wet Skin moisturizer is a skincare product that essentially works to provide your skin with adequate moisture when it is needed. This formula was uniquely created to be used directly to freshly cleaned and wet complexion.
It mixes with water on your complexion and it is easily absorbed in the skin and immediately locks in moisture to give you a more luminous look. You don’t have to dry off before using this product.
It also doesn’t keep you waiting for it to be absorbed in the skin. This helps in saving your precious morning minutes and you can get hold of extra coffee before kicking off the day.
But considering all the claims about hydrating the skin, the formulation shows only a few moisturizing ingredients.
About JERGENS Wet Skin Moisturizer – Does It Really Work?
The wet skin moisturizer is a product of Jergen’s, a company who has been formulating and developing moisturizing products since 1901. Their product range includes moisturizers and lotions and this product is one of them.
According to the company, this product is designed to lock moisture in the skin and delivers softer skin in no time. However, the product contains few harmful chemicals which may do more harm than good to your skin.
Absolutely yes! The supplementation of this formula is done with powerful essential oils which are pure and all natural. They are also claimed to be healthy and safe in nature.
The substances which are existing in this moisturizing formula are well-researched, ultimately lab tested and medically verified. Additionally, numerous positive reviews on the web affirm the said claims.
What Are The Ingredients In JERGENS Wet Skin Moisturizer?
JERGENS Wet Skin Moisturizer has the following ingredients:
- Restoring Argan Oil – it is a potent supplement that is ideal for soothing and healing dry complexion.
- Refreshing Coconut Oil – it softens and refreshes the skin.
- Original Scent with Original Cherry Almond Essence – it is easily absorbed in the skin and highly nourishes and hydrates the skin.
- Methylparaben – This is a preservative which may cause increased risk of breast cancer.
- Phenoxyethanol – This is used as a preservative but may cause skin cell death.
Directions To Use:
Apply this cream right after you come out of the shower but before you dry up. Apply a dime-size amount for every arm and a quarter-size for every leg.
- Moisturizes the skin.
- It makes the skin soft and smooth.
- Boosts the skin’s inner glow.
- It is a quick absorbing formula.
- This formula is not assessed by FDA.
- The formulation uses paraben, a carcinogenic, as a preservative.
- It also has fragrance which is a skin irritant.
- It also contains phenoxyethanol which is cytotoxic.
- The product does not contain many moisturizing ingredients.
Does JERGENS Wet Skin Moisturizer Have Any Side Effects?
JERGENS Wet Skin Moisturizer Side Effects are:
- Some users claim that this product is sticky on their skin.
JERGENS Wet Skin Moisturizer Review – Final Verdict:
JERGENS Wet Skin Moisturizer is a post-shower formula that provides your skin with adequate moisture. Are you trying hard to get away with dry and dull skin? Then, this formula might be the ideal supplement for you.
It makes your skin feel and look soft and smooth. Well, in this review JERGENS Wet Skin Moisturizer is presented as a potent skin moisturizer.
It helps lock in your skin moisture immediately after use. You don’t have to dry up after a shower, this formula blends well with water to provide you with the desired benefits.
Consistent use of this product will result in a prettier you. It will help you get rid of that dull and ugly skin within no time. It is created with pure and natural ingredients that will make your skin appear more luminous and supple. However, it is always advisable to check out the authenticity of this formula before purchasing to avoid future frustrations.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: