JK Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review: Is this really good for your skin?
Joy & Karma Hyaluronic Acid Serum is an anti-aging serum containing 98% natural ingredients, 72% of which are organic, in order to replenish the skin. The product is sold in Joy & Karma’s official website as well as its Amazon storefront at the price of $49.99 for a container of 1 fl oz. Joy & Karma offers a money-back guarantee within 60 days of product purchase for products bought direct from them.
Joy & Karma Hyaluronic Acid Serum : Does it really work?
The serum is manufactured by Joy & Karma which claims to be a natural and organic skincare brand. But apart from that, there is little to know about this company as they do not have any website.
According to the description in third party retailer sites, the serum is designed to keep the skin firm, elastic, hydrated and wrinkle-free. But while it does contain a high percentage of hyaluronic acid and other organic ingredients, some users claim that they did not see any different after using the product for months.
JK Hyaluronic Acid Serum Ingredients
- Aloe Vera: Diminishes the appearance of scars caused by acne, can treat certain skin conditions, and contains antioxidants that fight signs of aging.
- Jojoba Oil: Resembles oils produced by the body. Forms a protective barrier on skin, hydrates the skin and hair.
- Witch Hazel: Natural astringent used as an acne treatment due to its anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory properties.There are some people who developed allergic reactions upon use.
- Green Tea: Contains antioxidants and polyphenols that fight signs of aging.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Naturally occurring in the body. HA is powerful enough to treat skin ulcers, burns, and can even be used in the eyes during surgeries. Hydrates skin thoroughly and promotes collagen and elastin reproduction.
- Vitamin C: Contains antioxidants, is anti-inflammatory, diminishes the appearance of redness and dark spots from sun exposure, and improves the skin’s natural healing systems.
- Vitamin E: Tocopherol. Skin conditioner and fat-soluble vitamin found in various vegetables and fruits. Can heal acne and promote collagen and elastin levels when used topically or ingested.The available ingredient in the formulation is a synthetic form and it may cause skin irritation.
Clean and exfoliate skin. Apply a small amount of the serum onto the face and neck. Follow with a moisturizer. Use daily for best results.
JK Hyaluronic Acid Serum Advantages
- Joy & Karma Hyaluronic Acid Serum is backed by a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- The cost of the serum is reasonable and in keeping with competing HA anti-aging serums.
- Most ingredients used in the serum have been scientifically proven to benefit the skin, and 98% of them are natural.
JK Hyaluronic Acid Serum Disadvantages
- Some customers have received containers with a faulty dropper that causes leaking. Though the brand has corrected this, customers have to take extra steps to rectify this.
- The product’s website is informative, but does not explain how the serum was tested against the claims made by the manufacturer.
- 2% of the ingredients are not natural and not disclosed by the company.
- Ratios of the majority of ingredients are not listed.
- The product is not widely available online.
Joy & Karma Hyaluronic Acid Serum is an anti-aging serum with various ingredients that have been proven beneficial to the skin. The serum is sold through the product’s website.. It is also backed by a 60 day money-back guarantee, allowing consumers to test the product in a risk-averse manner. Many customer reviews are favorable, and the cost of the serum is reasonable considering its market. However, it is not clear how the serum was tested for efficacy against its claims. The percentage of HA in the serum is not divulged either. Customers may prefer a product that can discuss how it was tested against its claims.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: