JOEY New York Correct-A-Line for Eyes Overview
JOEY New York Correct-A-Line is a new cellular breakthrough that immediately upon application will complete banish the look of fine line and wrinkles around the eyes. Hyaluronic Acid is one of the most unique ingredients that has super hydrating features which promotes the skin to plump with water resulting in the skin’s smooth, soft, and less wrinkled look.
JOEY New York offers safe, quick, gentle and effective skin care products that target the most common skin problems.
Joey Chancis, was officially Joey New York in 1995 and she continues to bring non invasive skin care treatments for at home use. She continues to increase sales at specialty department stores, spas and at QVC.
JOEY New York Correct-A-Line for Eyes – Product Description
JOEY New York Correct-A-Line treatment contains the natural skin like ingredient Hyaluronic Acid which is important in keeping the skin tissues hydrated, making it a perfect moisturizer. Hyalurnoic Acid is able to hold 1,000 times its own weight in water, therefore plumping the skin. Hyaluronic Acid is excellent for tissue hydration and proper cellular function.
Correct-A-Line by JOEY New York is the next generation of instant plumpers.
JOEY New York Correct-A-Line for Eyes Advantage
- Hyaluronic Acid in JOEY New York Correct-A-Line for Eyes has unique skin plumping and moisturizing properties.
- It is a reasonable priced treatment at $34.00 that includes a star ingredient.
- Correct-A-Line has been featured in several popular magazines.
- This could potentially plump your lips if you apply it there also.
- JOEY New York Correct-A-Line hydrates from the inside out for moisture to last all day long.
- This can be applied easily before eye makeup.
- This product is suitable for dry skin.
- Correct-A-Line will leave the skin young an dewy resulting in breathtaking skin instantly.
- This eye treatment has Vitamin A and E included in the formulation.
- JOEY New York also provides Correct-A-Line for the face.
JOEY New York Correct-A-Line for Eyes – Drawbacks
- JOEY New York Correct-A-Line for Eyes does not mention that this could remedy dark under eye circles.
- There is no before and after pictures available, or customer testimonials or clinical research.
- Includes Red #33 color additive.
JOEY New York Correct-A-Line for Eyes – The Bottomline
JOEY New York Correct-A-Line offers a one minute safe alternative to plastic surgery. Since the eyes are the first to show the signs of aging, Joey created this unique formula with Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate and plump the eye area to help wrinkles magically disappear.
Just as soon as Correct-A-Line eye gel is applied the look of lines, folds, bags and pores will immediately disappear.
There is no information that says this will take care of the other big issue with the eyes which is the dark under eye discoloration. This may or may not help with that.
The owner, Joey has a real passion for skin care since she was a child growing up with a mom who loved make up. Now she passes on her passion with her beauty products to her daughter, Jade, who will continue the legacy.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."