Jolique Radiant Skin System Review: Is It Really Effective?
Jolique Skincare Rejuvenating Face Cream Introduction:
Jolique Skincare Rejuvenating Face Cream is an anti-aging cream that fights common signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines, and dark spots. The cream is manufactured by Jolique Skincare and made in the USA by a GMP-certified lab. Prospective customers can test the cream for up to 14 days and can return the product if unsatisfied. Those who keep the product past the allotted time are automatically enrolled in a monthly subscription program.
What Jolique Skincare Rejuvenating Face Cream Claims:
The cream states that it will reduce signs of aging in the face, such as wrinkles and fine lines, thus restoring the skin’s natural glow.
Jolique Skincare Rejuvenating Face Cream Manufacturer Details:
Jolique Skincare Rejuvenating Face Cream is made in the USA in a lab that has been GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) certified. The manufacturer only makes this face cream and an accompanying eye cream at the moment and does not currently sell other products.
Working Process of Jolique Skincare Rejuvenating Face Cream:
Aloe Vera, Palmitoyl Peptide, Vitamin C and other ingredients are blended together to replenish the skin, improve its texture, and decrease signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles that dull the skin.
Jolique Skincare Rejuvenating Face Cream Ingredients:
- L-Arginine: Amino acid known for stimulation blood flow. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Aloe Vera Extract: From the aloe vera plant. Anti-inflammatory used for skin wounds, burns, injuries, acne, acne scars and sunburns. Rich in vitamins and minerals, and moisturizes the skin.
- Vitamin C: Contains antioxidants that shield the skin from damage, improves the function of sunscreens, and acts as an anti-inflammatory. Improves the skin’s natural healing processes, and promotes the product of collagen for firmer skin.
- Tea Tree Extract: From the Melaleuca tree. Used to treat cuts, wounds, and infections. Known for its antibacterial properties. Soothes redness, dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Palmitoyl Peptide: An amino acid that fights skin damage.
Jolique Skincare Rejuvenating Face Cream Pros:
- Potential customers can order a free trial of the cream in order to test the product.
- Safe for daily use.
- An ingredient list is available online.
- Jolique Skincare Rejuvenating Face Cream fights common signs of aging, such as fine lines and wrinkles.
Jolique Skincare Rejuvenating Face Cream Cons:
- Amounts of ingredients are not mentioned.
- Data that explains exactly how Jolique Skincare Rejuvenating Face Cream fights common signs of aging is not provided.
- The full price of the cream is not published online.
- Customers who keep the product for longer than 14 days are enrolled into an automatic refill program.
Jolique Skincare Rejuvenating Face Cream Side Effects:
Negative side effects or harsh reactions have not been attributed to the use of this cream, but customers with very sensitive skin are welcome to discuss it with a qualified physician if they have any doubts about the ingredients.
Use twice per day (morning and night) on the face for best results. Rub a small amount of the cream onto the face, and optionally massage into the neck until fully absorbed.
Jolique Skincare Rejuvenating Face Cream is made in the USA and its manufacturer states that it will fight common signs of aging, such as fine lines and wrinkles. Still, no data or convincing evidence that this cream is unique compared to others in the market is provided. The cream is safe for daily use, but does not specify ingredient amounts.
In addition, basic information such as the amount of cream per unit, the product’s price, and manufacturer background is not available. Statements online mention that the cream is available through a 14-day trial, but terms and conditions are vague, and customers are enrolled in an automatic monthly enrollment program unless they opt out.
Many of the ingredients in the cream are used in other anti-aging creams, but Jolique does not mention their amounts online. Inactive ingredients that may be a part of the formula are also not mentioned. Potential customers may prefer to purchase a product that can be purchased directly, provides evidence of how it works, and lists ingredient quantities.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.