Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer Spf 47 ReviewsAdvertising Disclosure ?
Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47 Description
Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47, US $32 for 60 ml, offers you sunscreen and moisturizer in one bottle — no need to layer two products together. This product is formulated to deliver the following specific benefits for your skin health and beauty:
- Provide daily UV protection with mineral sunscreen actives and antioxidants
- Deep conditions and moisturizes your skin inside and out
- Revitalize your skin and skin cells to renew and restore younger-looking skin
- Relieve your skin from irritations and other signs of inflammation to help even out your skin tone
- Promote lighter dark spots and hyper pigmented areas, and brighten your overall complexion
Josie Maran is a former supermodel turned cosmetics entrepreneur, who founded a brand centered on safer alternatives to skin care, and which builds up its products with argan oil at the center.
Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47 Ingredients
- Pure Argan Oil: An excellent skin emollient and conditioner, also has soothing and calming effect on your skin
- Jojoba Oil: Has deep skin nourishing properties that aids in restoring your skin’s overall health and vitality
- Green Tea: Rich in antioxidants, this ingredient protects your skin cells from permanently damaging free radicals caused by environmental toxins and oxidative stress, while also re-energizing your skin cells to help these deliver repairs and rejuvenation functions at a faster rate
- Bisabolol: Has natural anti-inflammatory properties that helps relieve skin from discomforting irritations, including redness, patchiness and swelling
- Aloe Juice: Helps restore your skin’s protective barrier function by strengthening skin synthesis on the surface
Apply Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47 at least 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use on its own or, for dry skin types, layer with another moisturizer.
Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47 Advantages
- The product is formulated as a sheer, lightweight, non-greasy skin application that seeps and activates easily on skin contact.
- The product is reasonably priced for the multifunctional benefits that you can derive from this daytime moisturizer with sunscreen that also boosts your skin’s antioxidant protection and provides anti-inflammatory properties to help soothe and calm skin irritations.
- Josie Maran Argan moisturizer SPF 47 reviews by critics have pointed how this sunscreen provides broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection, and a multifunctional formula which very few mineral sunscreens are unable to achieve to date.
Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47 Disadvantages
- This product is formulated with fragrance which many people may find irritating when the product comes into contact with their skin.
- This product is laded with silicones, and uses phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin as preservative.
- Josie Maran Argan moisturizer SPF 47 reviews by users for darker skin tones have repeatedly pointed out how the formula leaves a white cast on skin and does not work well under makeup.
Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47 is a welcome alternative that will finally give chemical sunscreens a good run for their money. However, while we see plenty of advantages this product has, it may not be suitable for use by people with darker skin or oily skin types.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Sunscreens
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."