Jovovo Rejuvenating Eye Cream Reviews- Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Jovovo Naturals Rejuvenating Eye Cream Introduction
Jovovo Naturals Rejuvenating Eye Cream , US $22.99 for every 15 ml jar, is an all natural eye cream that commits to brighten your eye area using only a vegan formula that is rid of of toxins and won’t hurt your eye area even more.
What Does Jovovo Naturals Rejuvenating Eye Cream Claim
The company’s manufacturer claims that their product has been formulated to boost the hydration around the eye area and address issues of fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles. It also promises to leave the skin radiant and brighter.
Sadly though, there are not many user reviews that can prove how effective this product can be.
Jovovo Naturals Rejuvenating Eye Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
“Jovovo is more than a skincare line; it is a lifestyle” — That was according to the vision of the makers of this product. Jovovo Naturals, a natural-based skin care company based in California, USA, launched only early in 2017 after, according to its website, spending years collaborating with leading scientists and skin specialists in formulating its products. This is a company that appears to have a strong foundation on matters concerning sustainability.
Working of Jovovo Naturals Rejuvenating Eye Cream
This product works by delivering a combination of beneficial skin ingredients that all have a role to play in regenerating and turning over your skin. It goes further by making sure that the new skin that will surface will have what it needs to give you healthy, young-looking skin.
Jovovo Naturals Rejuvenating Eye Cream Ingredients
- Vitamin C: Revitalizes your skin, re-energizes your skin cells, and delivers highly potent antioxidant protection to restore the liveliness of your skin and better protect it from cell damaging free radical attacks
- Camellia Extract: Rich in antioxidants, it also protects your skin from environmental causes of skin damage and aging while simultaneously delivering fatty acids that help soothe and relieve your skin from various forms of irritation
- Matrixyl 3000: A patented peptide complex that helps hasten skin renewal and turnover
- Tripeptide-5: Helps improve skin cell coordination which enhances skin repairs, rejuvenation and renewal
- Coconut Oil: Deep moisturizes your skin, it also delivers a calming effect that helps your skin heal, while its natural antimicrobial properties helps clear your skin of infections and blemishes
- Glycolic Acid: Made from botanically derived ingredients, it delivers gentle skin exfoliation that helps slough off the toughened and damaged surface layer while, at the same time, stimulating faster skin regeneration and turnover. Some possible side effects are skin peeling, redness, and discoloration.
- Crithmum Maritimum Extract: This is a sea based retinol which the company claims can promote the luster and strength of the skin. It is also said to keep signs of aging at bay. If you are allergic to celery, and carrot, you may develop allergic reaction to this ingredient.
- Aloe leaf Juice: This soothes, calms and refreshes irritated skin. It can also keep the skin moisturized, elastic and plump.
Jovovo Naturals Rejuvenating Eye Cream Pros
- This product is formulated with naturally derived and organic ingredients which makes this formula so much “safer” than most other products in its league.
- The manufacturer is strongly committed to deliver safer skin care products made with non-toxic ingredients.
- This product is not formulated with drying alcohols which can permanently damage your skin.
Jovovo Naturals Rejuvenating Eye Cream Cons
- The manufacturer has yet to provide evidence of product efficacy.
- Jovovo Naturals Rejuvenating Eye Cream reviews are severely limited, making it difficult to gauge user sentiment towards this product.
- The product is not widely available online.
- No clinical trial results are provided to back up the product’s claims.
The product contains an exfoliant, glycolic acid, which may cause discoloration to the skin.
Jovovo Naturals Rejuvenating Eye Cream Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition,skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several botanical ingredients, including sources of Vitamin C and glycolic acid, most especially if you have reactive skin.
Jovovo Naturals Rejuvenating Eye Cream must be applied morning and night to skin that has been freshly cleansed and toned.
As good as it may sound, Jovovo Naturals Rejuvenating Eye Cream have limited distribution at the moment, given that the company was just launched earlier in 2017. Its “cleaner” formulation is refreshing, although claims will have to be backed up with studies to serve as evidence of product efficacy. It would be best that you go for an eye cream with clinically proven claims and one that is widely available in the market.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."