Joyal Beauty Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Joyal Beauty Hyaluronic Acid Serum ?
As per manufacturer Joyal Beauty Hyaluronic Acid Serum is a skin-hydrating serum meant to improve the skin’s appearance by diminishing signs of aging. The product is manufactured and sold by Joyal Beauty Natural Skin Care at a cost of 1 fluid oz for $68.96, though occasional promotions allow consumers to purchase it for less. It is sold through an official Amazon storefront, and return policies are not mentioned explicitly.
What are the ingredients in Joyal Beauty Hyaluronic Acid Serum?
- Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate): One of the most popular ingredients in skin care today, it plumps up skin by boosting its moisture content. However, if you are allergic to hyaluronic acid, your face and throat areas will become swollen after exposure to this ingredient.
- Leucidal: Derived from radishes traditionally fermented with kimchi. Stable at temperatures of 60° C (140° F), though it can lose stability with higher temperatures. Natural preservative that can be used as a topical antibacterial agent on skin. Only 2% of the product is enough to remove bacteria from products.
- sodium benzoate: Can have a sunscreen effect, and provide UVB protection with antioxidant activity. However, it includes side effects like severe bruising, rash, feeling of tightness in chest.
- Deionized Water: Water that has had nutrients, vitamins, and minerals removed in order to have a purer consistency. Used to remove dirt and impurities from skin.
How to apply Joyal Beauty Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Clean and tone skin. Apply small amount of the serum onto the face twice daily (morning and evening) and massage until fully absorbed. Can be used in the eye area. Follow up with moisturizer.
Benefits of Joyal Beauty Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- Contains only three ingredients, including HA, which corrects skin texture, and promotes collagen and elastin retention.
- Joyal Beauty has many sales and promotions allowing customers to purchase the serum at lower prices than its MSRP.
- The list of ingredients is available online along with thorough explanations for how to use the serum.
Disadvantages of Joyal Beauty Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- Due to the use of Leucidal liquid, the product must be kept away from heat above 60°C so it can work properly.
- Amounts of all ingredients are not disclosed.
- Because the product is sold at an Amazon storefront, return and exchange policies are not specific to the brand and can be subject to change at Amazon’s discretion.
- The manufacturer of Joyal Beauty Hyaluronic Acid Serum is relatively new to the skincare industry and little is know about them at the moment.
Final Verdict: Joyal Beauty Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Joyal Beauty Hyaluronic Acid Serum provides the skin with much-needed moisture. Leucidal liquid is an all-natural preservative used to keep the product effective. At $68.96 for a 1oz vial of the product, this may seem like an investment for some people. However, Joyal Beauty frequently has sales that greatly reduce the product’s cost. Still, the manufacturer is new and customers may prefer an established brand.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion:
Hyaluronic Acid Serum
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."