Joyal Beauty Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review: Is It Really Good For You?
Joyal Beauty Hyaluronic Acid Serum is a skin-hydrating serum meant to improve the skin’s appearance by diminishing signs of aging. The product is manufactured and sold by Joyal Beauty Natural Skin Care at a cost of 1 fluid oz for $68.96, though occasional promotions allow consumers to purchase it for less. It is sold through an official Amazon storefront, and return policies are not mentioned explicitly.
Joyal Beauty Hyaluronic Acid Serum Ingredients
- Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate): HA in its salt form, which is absorbed more easily by the body. Retains water at up to 1000 times its weight. Fights wrinkles and other signs of aging. Can easily penetrate the dermis. Naturally found in the body and replicated in labs to treat skin injuries, wounds, burns, and skin lesions.
- Leucidal: Derived from radishes traditionally fermented with kimchi. Stable at temperatures of 60° C (140° F), though it can lose stability with higher temperatures. Natural preservative that can be used as a topical antibacterial agent on skin. Only 2% of the product is enough to remove bacteria from products.
- Deionized Water: Water that has had nutrients, vitamins, and minerals removed in order to have a purer consistency. Used to remove dirt and impurities from skin.
Clean and tone skin. Apply small amount of the serum onto the face twice daily (morning and evening) and massage until fully absorbed. Can be used in the eye area. Follow up with moisturizer.
Joyal Beauty Hyaluronic Acid Serum Advantages
- Contains only three ingredients, including HA, which corrects skin texture, and promotes collagen and elastin retention.
- Joyal Beauty has many sales and promotions allowing customers to purchase the serum at lower prices than its MSRP.
- The list of ingredients is available online along with thorough explanations for how to use the serum.
- The manufacturer is committed to using natural products, and the only preservative is all natural.
Joyal Beauty Hyaluronic Acid Serum Disadvantages
- Due to the use of Leucidal liquid, the product must be kept away from heat above 60°C so it can work properly.
- Amounts of all ingredients are not disclosed.
- Because the product is sold at an Amazon storefront, return and exchange policies are not specific to the brand and can be subject to change at Amazon’s discretion.
- The manufacturer of Joyal Beauty Hyaluronic Acid Serum is relatively new to the skincare industry and little is know about them at the moment.
Joyal Beauty Hyaluronic Acid Serum provides the skin with much-needed moisture. Leucidal liquid is an all-natural preservative used to keep the product effective. At $68.96 for a 1oz vial of the product, this may seem like an investment for some people. However, Joyal Beauty frequently has sales that greatly reduce the product’s cost. Still, the manufacturer is new and customers may prefer an established brand.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: