Juice Beauty Antioxidant Serum Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Juice Beauty Antioxidant Serum?
Established in 2004 and based in California’s Marin County, the world’s hub of organic innovation, is Juice Beauty, a company dedicated to providing advanced organic technology in its skincare solutions portfolio of over 40 products, products from the female-owned and operated company are sold in popular stores such as Nordstrom’s, Whole Foods and Sephora, allowing the company “to bring pleasurable organic beauty solutions to people worldwide”.
The brand fosters the founding team’s belief that healthy natural lifestyles are not limited to what is consumed but includes what is used to care for the body on the outside as well. Showing the organic mantra is limitless, Juice Beauty, from how the contents are manufactured to how it’s packaged demonstrates that organic is not only good for their clients-it’s environmentally responsible as well.
Priced at $48 for a 2 ounce bottle, the serum uses powerful antioxidants such as DMAE, Alpha Lipoic acid, COQ10 and Peptides, while reinvigorating the skin, smoothing fine lines and increasing firmness.
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Juice Beauty Antioxidant Serum – Does It Really Work?
Showing that organic can permeate every area of the skincare process, Juice Beauty offers cleansers, toners, treatments, exfoliates, peels, moisturizers, sunscreens and lip care. Juice Beauty is specific about what sets its products apart. According to the manufacture many products use Vitamins, Peptides, essential fatty acids, Alpha-lipoic Acid, Coenzyme Q10 and Hydroxy Acids, Juice Beauty also includes a 95% organic fruit juice base while maintaining an anti-animal testing, pro-vegetarian ingredient commitment. Some of the elements it successfully avoids are pesticides, petroleum derivatives, toxic and irritating ingredients such as formaldehyde, harsh salt or artificial dyes and fragrances.
Stomping out the signs of aging can be organic too, proved by Juice Beauty’s Antioxidant Serum.
What Are The Ingredients In Juice Beauty Antioxidant Serum?
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient keeps collagen synthesis up, as well as retaining skin moisture, contributing to the anti-aging benefits to the skin. Namely, some people complain that their skin dries out after using hyaluronic acid.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation.
- Aloe Vera: It reduce skin inflammation. Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema.
- Vitamin C: A potent antioxidant that can do wonders for the skin. Vitamin C helps in reducing skin inflammation and pigmentation. It also stimulates collagen production, protects the skin against free radical damage and tones the skin to lessen wrinkles.
Benefits Of Juice Beauty Antioxidant Serum
- Juice Beauty Antioxidant Serum brandishes a 95% organic certification seal.
- Juice Beauty Antioxidant Serum helps reduce radicals.
- This product is suitable for all skin types. Although there are limited reviews backing up this claim.
Disadvantages Of Juice Beauty Antioxidant Serum
- Specific research details are omitted.
- Site lacks result photos.
- This product may cause skin breakouts.
- This product may lead to skin allergies.
Final Verdict: Juice Beauty Antioxidant Serum
Kicking dirt in the face of everything many may be thinking about organic products, Juice Beauty proves it can be economical and highly effective not only inside the body but in taking care of its outsides as well. Pulling the wool back, Juice Beauty Antioxidant Serum shows that skincare doesn’t have to be toxic or chemical-laden; leading many to benefit from the smoothies it creates for the face. Although it may cause certain skin allergies as it contains all organic matter.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.