Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist Toner Review: Is it for my skin type?
For US $24, you can keep carrying around with you 200 ml of the refreshing Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist. This product’s formula is made with a mostly organic plant complex led by antioxidant-rich grapeseed, aloe and rose extracts designed to restore your skin’s moisture on-the-go with just a spritz.
For longer-term benefits, this product is also enriched with vitamins and minerals that nourishes skin and promotes better moisture-binding qualities with regular use.
Juice is known committed to use only safe ingredients for its beauty products.
- Organic Resveratrol, Grape Juice: floods your skin with powerful antioxidants from resveratrol, minimizing skin damage and improves the appearance of signs of multiple sign of skin aging
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice: helps moisturize skin and, more importantly, speeds up skin healing and recovery from signs of inflammation; also has barrier-restoring properties to improve skin protection from damage caused by environmental factors
- Organic Rose Hip Fruit: floods your skin with Vitamin C and other fatty acids which, in turn, enhances your skin’s hydration and improves its ability to protect skin from damage caused by free radicals
- Vegetable Glycerin: a strong humectant, it helps restore your skin’s healthy moisture levels, soothes it from dryness, and protects it from developing signs of skin aging
- Oat extract: restores your skin’s protective outer barriers, making skin more resilient to irritation, damage and dryness
- Ylang-Ylang and rose oil extracts: enhances the product’s soothing properties for your skin, with additional aromatherapeutic benefits that relaxes your senses
- Citric acid: also Vitamin C, neutralizes the free radicals that can cause cellular damages to your skin; it also enhances your skin cells’ energy levels to speed up repairs and rejuvenation mechanisms
Use Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist throughout the day by spritzing the product about 5 inches away all over your body, from head to toe, to keep skin and hair well-hydrated throughout the day. Store in fridge or cooler to add a refreshing coolness every time you spritz.
- product provides immediate skin moisturizing benefits which has been clinically proven to keep skin well hydrated for up to 3 hours
- product is formulated without hormone-disrupting parabens, pore-clogging petroleum and sodium lauryl sulfates, skin irritating dyes and fragrances, and other toxic chemicals including butylene glycol and phthalates
- product provides multiple benefits that includes instant moisturization, as it also improves your skin’s moisture capture and storage abilities and boosts its protective qualities for longer-term skin health improvements
- product contains phenoxyethanol, commonly used as product preservative but, which can accumulate inside your body and, when it reaches toxic levels, can become toxic to your nerve functions
- product mostly provides only instant skin benefits but, hardly has any longer-lasting benefits for your skin that lasts beyond just several hours of enhanced hydration
- some product components may cause irritations, most notably for people with sensitive or problematic skin
Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist provides a simple solution to skin dryness that you can keep spritzing throughout the day. However, it will hardly provide you any lasting effect for your US $24.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: