Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist Toner Review: Is it for my skin type?
For US $24, you can keep carrying around with you 200 ml of the refreshing Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist. This product’s formula is made with a mostly organic plant complex led by antioxidant-rich grapeseed, aloe and rose extracts designed to restore your skin’s moisture on-the-go with just a spritz.
For longer-term benefits, this product is also enriched with vitamins and minerals that nourishes skin and promotes better moisture-binding qualities with regular use.
Juice is known committed to use only safe ingredients for its beauty products.
- Organic Resveratrol, Grape Juice: floods your skin with powerful antioxidants from resveratrol, minimizing skin damage and improves the appearance of signs of multiple sign of skin aging
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice: helps moisturize skin and, more importantly, speeds up skin healing and recovery from signs of inflammation; also has barrier-restoring properties to improve skin protection from damage caused by environmental factors
- Organic Rose Hip Fruit: floods your skin with Vitamin C and other fatty acids which, in turn, enhances your skin’s hydration and improves its ability to protect skin from damage caused by free radicals
- Vegetable Glycerin: a strong humectant, it helps restore your skin’s healthy moisture levels, soothes it from dryness, and protects it from developing signs of skin aging
- Oat extract: restores your skin’s protective outer barriers, making skin more resilient to irritation, damage and dryness
- Ylang-Ylang and rose oil extracts: enhances the product’s soothing properties for your skin, with additional aromatherapeutic benefits that relaxes your senses
- Citric acid: also Vitamin C, neutralizes the free radicals that can cause cellular damages to your skin; it also enhances your skin cells’ energy levels to speed up repairs and rejuvenation mechanisms
Use Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist throughout the day by spritzing the product about 5 inches away all over your body, from head to toe, to keep skin and hair well-hydrated throughout the day. Store in fridge or cooler to add a refreshing coolness every time you spritz.
- product provides immediate skin moisturizing benefits which has been clinically proven to keep skin well hydrated for up to 3 hours
- product is formulated without hormone-disrupting parabens, pore-clogging petroleum and sodium lauryl sulfates, skin irritating dyes and fragrances, and other toxic chemicals including butylene glycol and phthalates
- product provides multiple benefits that includes instant moisturization, as it also improves your skin’s moisture capture and storage abilities and boosts its protective qualities for longer-term skin health improvements
- product contains phenoxyethanol, commonly used as product preservative but, which can accumulate inside your body and, when it reaches toxic levels, can become toxic to your nerve functions
- product mostly provides only instant skin benefits but, hardly has any longer-lasting benefits for your skin that lasts beyond just several hours of enhanced hydration
- some product components may cause irritations, most notably for people with sensitive or problematic skin
Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist provides a simple solution to skin dryness that you can keep spritzing throughout the day. However, it will hardly provide you any lasting effect for your US $24.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Toner Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."