Juice Beauty Lip Plumper Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Juice Beauty Lip Plumper?
Juice Beauty is based in Marin County, California, which is the world’s hub for organic creativity and innovation. The company appeared in 2004, committed to supplying advanced organic technology to its products, like Juice Beauty Lip Plumper among more than 40 products in its skincare lineup.
The manufacturer claims that this lip product can plump the lips by filling the lines around the lips. It also promises to boost and bind the moisture in the lip area, keeping it hydrated for long.
The website’s product pages have full disclosure of the ingredients, benefits, and testimonials, while the “Why Organics?” page answers the most common questions about its benefits, although detailed research results have been left out. As a result, we cannot be too sure if this product can really deliver the right results.
Juice Beauty Lip Plumper – Does It Really Work?
Proving that organic can be included in every aspect of the skincare process, Juice Beauty has toners, cleansers, treatments, exfoliators, peels, moisturizers, sunscreens, and lip care products like the Juice Beauty Lip Plumper. Organic skincare doesn’t have to be expensive like the organic foods you see at the store. The Juice Beauty Lip Plumper runs $14.50; there is also a complete skincare kit for $59.00.
As per the manufacturer, Juice Beauty Lip Plumper uses amino acids to make the lips appear more appealing while it nourishes and reshapes. Many products claim that they are organic, but Juice Beauty is very specific regarding what is and isn’t included in their products, even the Juice Beauty Lip Plumper, thus setting itself apart from the competition. Vitamins, oils, essential fatty acids, cane sugar, and honey are the main ingredients. This base was developed using the company’s pro-vegetarian/anti-animal testing ingredient commitment.
As far as plumping is concerned, many reviewers stated that it plumped over time by increasing collagen instead of immediately plumping as a result of an irritant.
What Are The Ingredients In Juice Beauty Lip Plumper?
- Jojoba Oil: This ingredient acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, soothing the irritated skin.
- Aloe Vera: It reduce skin inflammation. Additionally, in Ayurvedic medicine, Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation.
- Stearic Acid: This ingredient helps to remove dirt, sweat and excess sebum from the skin. However it may cause dryness.
Benefits Of Juice Beauty Lip Plumper
- One of Juice Beauty’s positive features is that it’s made with all natural ingredients.
- Juice Beauty Lip Plumper works not by irritating the lips but by gradually increasing the amount of collagen. Although customer reviews tells a different story.
- Clients enjoyed the taste of the plumper, as well as the moisturizing benefits.
Disadvantages Of Juice Beauty Lip Plumper
- Juice Beauty Lip Plumper’s description misguided some clients, making them think that it was a traditional plumper that irritated the lips.
- Specific details about the product are vague.
- JuiceBeauty.com doesn’t contain any clinical research reports or photos of results.
- Customers think that the product is on the expensive side.
- The lip plumper contains a few sensitizing ingredients.
Final Verdict : Juice Beauty Lip Plumper
Much more than the natural alternative to plumping the lips, Juice Beauty Lip Plumper utilizes amino acids and sugar scrubs to soften, moisturize, and inflate a deflated pout. If you are patient, Juice Beauty Lip Plumper will improve the shape of your lips.However, it is recommended that you go for lip plumpers that are available at an affordable price and will deliver instant results.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Lip Plumpers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Lip Plumpers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."