Julep Pressed Serum Daily Moisturizer Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Julep Pressed Serum Daily Moisturizer?
Julep, the manufacturer of this product, is spearheaded by Jane Park who wish to make beauty a fun and fearless experience for all women. She also firmly believes that beauty should not just make you look good—it should also make you feel good too.
Julep Pressed Serum Daily Moisturizer is a product that is used to increase the moisture level in the skin and youthfulness. This serum moisturizes the skin and can be used on a daily basis.
This serum is available online. Each bottle costs $36.00.
Julep Pressed Serum Daily Moisturizer- Does It Really Work?
This product is manufactured using natural extracts that help in restoring the youthfulness of the skin. In addition, this serum aids in combating the free radicals that cause damage to the skin. Using this serum restores a younger-looking appearance and radiant skin.
What are the Ingredients in Julep Pressed Serum Daily Moisturizer?
This product is formulated using natural extracts, which promote the overall health of the skin. The elements used help in providing antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that boost the wellness of the skin. Julep Pressed Serum Daily Moisturizer ingredients are:
- Camellia Japonia Seed Oil that provides anti-aging effects and moist skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate- This is uses as a eyelash enhancers. It keeps keep lashes moisturized through the complete growth cycle.
- Antioxidants that reduces the signs of aging and fights the free radicles.
- Jeju Blossom extract which provides soothing effects and anti-inflammatory properties.Considering that it is a floral extract, the ingredient may give off fragrance that may irritate the user’s skin.
- Ceramidesso that improves the skin and reduces the fine lines and wrinkles.
How to Apply Julep Pressed Serum Daily Moisturizer
Apply this serum to the cheeks, nose, chin, and forehead. Massage this serum into the skin gently.
Reviews suggest that after applying this serum, the user can then apply an SPF during the daytime.
Benefits of Julep Pressed Serum Daily Moisturizer
- Soothes the skin and increases hydration.
- Reduces the wrinkles and fine lines but may not be able to completely remove them
- Increases collagen and elastin levels.
Disadvantages of Julep Pressed Serum Daily Moisturizer
- Requires frequent application.
- There are not many reviews about the product.
- It contains a synthetic form of vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) which is considered to be a skin irritant.
- Some users claim that the product gives off a weird scent.
Final Verdict- Julep Pressed Serum Daily Moisturizer
This serum contains an all-natural formula that aids in increasing the collagen production in the skin. An increase in collagen might improve the firmness and elasticity of the skin thus reducing the appearance of the wrinkles and fine lines. Also, using this serum might help in providing a smooth and soft skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."