Julo Eye Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Julo Eye Cream Overview:
Julo Eye Cream is an anti-aging eye cream product that commits to help revive and restore the youthful health and look of the delicate skin surrounding your eyes.
About Julo Eye Cream — Does It Really Work?
There is no information available about this product’s manufacturer, which makes it impossible to establish this product’s maker’s willingness to become accountable for any result arising from product use.
But what you can find in its site are its claims about what this eye cream can do. According to them, it can boost the skin’s moisture, replenish lost nutrients to the skin, soothe and calm skin inflammation and target age spots, fine lines, wrinkles, eye puffiness and dark circles.
However, one more thing that the site lacks are the reviews and clinical studies that can prove to us and its users that the product is really effective.
What Are The Ingredients In Julo Eye Cream?
- Retinol Palmitate: A Vitamin A derivative, this ingredient facilitates faster skin exfoliation, regeneration and renewal. However, the common side effects of this ingredient are stinging sensation, redness and peeling.
- Oligopeptide: Enhance the efficiency of delivering repairs, rejuvenation and turnovers necessary to help restore your skin back to its more youthful state and appeal.
- Rosemary Extract: It has anti-inflammatory properties that instantly soothes and calms skin irritations, including redness and blotchiness, to even out your skin tone.
- Phytoceramides: Strengthen your skin’s surface layer, making it more capable of resisting damage and aging caused by free radicals, UV, and other environmental stressors.
- Balm Mint Extract: Delivers a cooling effect on your skin that helps calm different forms of inflammation. When applied on sensitive skin, this may cause skin irritation.
Directions To Use:
Due to its retinol content, Julo Eye Cream is best used as part of your night time skin care regimen only. That’s because Vitamin A and its derivatives breakdown in the presence of heat and sunlight.
- Julo Eye Cream combines peptides and retinol, two of the most sought after ingredients when it comes to anti-aging skin care.
- This product is available via a limited time free trial offer.
- It also contains mint which can calm and soothe skin inflammation.
- There is neither an official manufacturer or product website.
- Julo Eye Cream reviews are severely limited which fail to provide a full picture of collective user feedback and perception about this product.
- The complete ingredients list is not provided.
- Many users think that the free trial offer is a scam.
- The company uses sketchy marketing strategies.
Does Julo Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
In the absence of a full ingredients list and limited product reviews, expect side effects to be likely when you decide to use Julo Eye Cream. Based on the ingredients mentioned, balm mint and rosemary are potential skin sensitizers and irritation is likely whether or not you have sensitive skin.
Julo Eye Cream would pass as an ‘okay’ brand of anti-aging cream whether you are on the preventive or corrective side of the fight against skin aging. However, when it is possible for you to obtain more from your cream then, by all means you should seek out an alternative.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.