June Jacobs Mandarin Polishing Beads Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is June Jacobs Mandarin Polishing Beads?
As, per stated by the manufacturer of the product, in the case of Mandarin Polishing Beads, the glycolic acid comes from the Mandarin. Mandarin Polishing Beads uses a low molecular weight glycolic that penetrates deeper in to the epidermis. Studies suggest that glycolic acid is also valuable for its ability to loosen “cellular cement”. Simply stated, “cellular cement” is the substance that attaches it’s self to the molecules forming unwanted skin conditions like acne, sun damage, and hyper pigmentation. Caution should be used with products that contain glycolic acid as it can be erosive to skin. The product is both hypo-allergenic and non-comedogenic. When using an exfoliator, or peel, the use of sunscreen is highly recommended, as the skin becomes photosensitive.
Mandarin Polishing Beads is sold in 4.40 ounce bottles. The product can be purchased from online retailers like, BeautyBridge.com for $42, Skin-Etc for $38 and SkinStore.com for $42. Mandarin Polishing Beads can also be purchased directly from the June Jacobs where the product runs $42. Customers with orders over $50 will receive free shipping and handling. The website does not stipulate if there is a money back guarantee for customers who are not satisfied with the product. This is disappointing and takes away from the manufacturer’s integrity.
June Jacobs Mandarin Polishing Beads : Does It Really Work?
The exfoliator being reviewed is Mandarin Polishing Beads. The manufacturer of the product is June Jacobs. The company has been in the skin care industry for over thirty years and is spearheaded by the mother and daughter tandem, June and Rochelle.
The product’s manufacturer claims that their Mandarin Polishing Beads is a “Superior, pore detoxifying face and body scrub that embraces the senses in a bouquet of succulent natural aromatics of mandarin oranges. Gently sweeps away dead skin cells and follicular debris that can dull the surface of the skin. Gently polishes face and body surfaces to silky smoothness. Helps purge clogged pores of environmental toxins with a unique blend of non-abrasive spheres and botanical extracts. Mandarin Polishing Beads leaves skin ultra soft, visibly healthy and radiant.”
Mandarin Polishing Beads was developed to be used by consumers with all skin types; oily, combination, normal and dry. In addition to developing Mandarin Polishing Beads, June Jacobs also hosts a complete skincare line which includes the following types of products; cleansers, toners, scrubs, masques, moisturizers, eye serum, eye care, sunscreen.
However, the product may contain a few fragrant ingredients that may cause skin irritation.
What Are The Ingredients In June Jacobs Mandarin Polishing Beads?
- Jojoba Seed Oil – Derived from the beanlike seeds of the desert shrub, it contains vitamin E, fatty acids and phospholipids which help to reduce transepidermal water loss, aiding in the restoration of the skin’s natural lipid barrier. It can cause some side effects such as rash and allergic reactions
- Soybean Seed Extract – Derived from the annual plant of China, it contains oleic and linolenic fatty acids, vitamin E and isoflavones, genistein and daidzein, which have protective functions by stimulating the production of the skin’s structural components increasing firmness and elasticity.
- Allantoin – Derived from the root of the comfrey plant, native to Europe and temperate areas of Asia. Allantoin acts as a keratolytic agent, which is used to soften the epidermis. It stimulates the growth of healthy tissue to improve skin’s moisture binding capacity, aids in healing and improves skin irritations.
- Vitamin E – A lipid soluble vitamin, naturally found in plant leaves, cereal germ oils and milk. It is known for its antioxidant and moisturizing properties. Unfortuantly, extra use of vitamin E directly or in the form of substance can lead to rash, and bruising!
Benefits of June Jacobs Mandarin Polishing Beads
- Mandarin Polishing Beads includes glycolic acid, an agent used regularly in over the counter cosmetics.
Disadvantages of June Jacobs Mandarin Polishing Beads
- The product is expensive.
- Mandarin Polishing Beads does not come with a guarantee.
- The manufacturer’s website does not include enough information to educate potential consumers.
- The product contains fragrant chemicals which are highly sensitizing to the skin.
- Many users think that the product is not exfoliating enough.
Final Verdict: June Jacobs Mandarin Polishing Beads
In conclusion, the manufacturer’s decision not to provide important product specifications like the active ingredients and how they benefit the customer in combating skin conditions is disappointing. Further more the absence of a guarantee is even more damaging. It would benefit both the manufacturer and the consumer to include more information and a money back guarantee.
With that in mind, we recommend that you opt for beads that are free from sensitizing ingredients and have more positive reviews than this.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top 5 Exfoliators Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."