Junetics Pure Energy Day Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects And More.
What is Junetics Day Serum?
Junetics Day Serum, USD 43 for a 1 oz (30 ml) bottle, is marketed as a serum that can diminish the wrinkles and fine lines in the face. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
Is this the product that can bring back the glow and hydration to your skin? Know the answer to this Junetics Day Serum review!
Junetics Day Serum – Does It Really Work?
Junetics is a skin care company that claims to deliver energy powered skincare. The company is relatively new to the market, and it firmly believes that signs of skin aging have one underlying cause and that is decreased energy within the cells.
According to the company, the Junetics Pure Energy Day Serum can:
- Boost the radiance and luminosity of the skin instantly.
- Hydrate the skin.
- Restore the smoothness of the skin.
- Deeply nourish the skin.
- Improve the emolliency and elasticity of the skin.
- Provide 24-hour protection, hydration and restoration to the skin.
- Increase firmness of the skin.
- Maintain the suppleness, softness and youthfulness of the skin.
- Refresh the skin.
- Promote flawless makeup application.
Can it really deliver its claims? Know the answer in this review!
What Are The Ingredients In Junetics Day Serum?
Some of the active Junetics Day Serum ingredients are as follows:
- Plant Stem Cells: These stem cells have regenerative and anti-aging properties that can neutralize the effects of free radical and environmental damage. It can also improve the skin’s natural renewal process.
- Amino Acids and Copper: This provides support to the protein network of the skin. It also promotes visible firming and sculpting of the skin.
- Silicium and Hyaluronic Acid: This can refine and support the skin’s structure and deliver long lasting hydration to the skin. However it may cause allergic reactions.
- Gluco-E: This is one of the commonly used ingredients in the company and is a great source of bio-energy that can re-energize the skin cells and facilitate better cell-to-cell communication. It can also promote the body’s ability to renew the skin.
How to apply Junetics Day Serum
- For best results, the manufacturer suggests to dispense about 2 to 3 pumps of Junetics Pure Energy Day Serum to the skin and liberally apply it to the neck and face area.
- Avoid contact with the eye area.
- Use it twice a day and follow it up with a moisturizer.
Benefits of Junetics Day Serum
- The serum is ideal for all skin types. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- The serum is free of parabens.
- It is weightless and can be easily absorbed by the skin.
- Serum delivers 24-hydration to the skin.
Disadvantages of Junetics Day Serum
- The product has fragrance.
- It also contains alcohol.
- It is a bit expensive.
- Some reviews claim that the serum leaves a sticky feeling on the skin.
Does Junetics Day Serum Have Any Side-Effects?
Based on the alcohol and fragrance content of the serum, there is a chance that you might experience the following Junetics Day Serum side-effects:
Final Verdict: Junetics Pure Energy Day Serum
The Junetics Day Serum is designed to smoothen, tighten, balance, protect and restore wrinkled and damaged skin. However, it leaves a sticky feeling on the skin that most users cannot stand and return policy is also not mentioned in official website.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."