Junivive Anti Wrinkle Serum Reviews: Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Junivive?
As per manufacturer claims, Junivive Serum, is an anti-aging product offered exclusively online via a free trial offer where you are obliged to pay only for shipping and handling fees, initially. Listed below are more specific benefits that you can derive from this product:
- Enhanced skin smoothness, softness and fairness
- Restored skin vibrancy and relieved dryness and dullness
- Better protected skin that is more resilient to environmental and intrinsic causes of aging skin
There is no information available about this product’s manufacturer which leaves a question mark in users mind about the reliability of the product.
What Are The Ingredients In Junivive?
- Hexapeptide: It works to relax the facial expression that add to wrinkles. It reduces wrinkles by lessening the muscle tension. Acetyl hexapeptide works on the principle that, when muscles are relaxed, they can stay relaxed; wrinkles do not form. However it may cause skin redness, dry skin and flaky skin.
- Antioxidants: Free radicals are particles including smoke, pollution and ultraviolet light that oxidize on skin and lead to signs of aging and damage. Antioxidants work by neutralizing free radicals before they oxidize to help prevent damage.
- Sandal Wood Extract: Sandalwood has long been known for its skin-friendly cleansing properties. If you have ugly scars, blemishes, spots or eczema on your skin, this oil can help you get rid of those quickly and prevents recurrence. It is also an effective astringent that tones your skin and rejuvenates it perfectly. Contact with white sandalwood can cause allergic skin reactions in some people.
- Honeysuckle Oil: It helps in boosting immunity, preventing bacteria and viral infection, reduces stress, improves mood and fight depression, promoting healthy skin.
How To Apply Junivive
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- Junivive Serum must only be used after a patch test has been performed on your skin to check for any potential skin irritations that you may in relation to any of this product’s ingredients.
- Integrate product as part of your daily and nightly skin care routines
Benefits Of Junivive
- The formula works to fade skin creases, brighten skin, and restore firmness in just 8 weeks.
- This product has been guaranteed safe for use on the delicate skin around your eyes.
- Junivive reviews that attest to this product’s quality and potency, also guarantee its safety on your skin and overall health, although it must be noted that most of these reviews have been made on affiliate marketing websites that have a clear vested interest in moving this product.
Disadvantages Of Junivive
- This product is only available online via a 14-day free trial offer, and therefore has a very limited distribution channel that may make it difficult for you to access, particularly if you live outside the US.
- The 14-day trial is too short of a period for you to make a real assessment as to how, if at all, this product benefits your aging skin.
- There is hardly any firsthand, reliable and verifiable information available about this product, and it is also important to note that the lack of information about its manufacturer also means lack of an entity accountable for product results.
- Junivive reviews appear too biased for you to use it as a reference in making a decision of whether or not to try this product.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
Final Verdict: Junivive Anti Wrinkle Serum
Junivive Serum sells you beauty in a jar that can possibly work as claimed. Unfortunately, if you want more proof, the evidence is hard to find. When you decide to try, remember to level off your expectations and make slowing down aging your purpose rather than stopping it altogether because that’s what’s real.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."